Sim is ok, on the other side

bman78
on 6/26/07 9:53 am - Burnaby, Canada
Hi Guys, Just thought I'd update you guys and let you know that Sim is ok. I spoke to her very briefly and you could tell she was a bit out of it. She mentioned that her gall bladder was a mess but the surgery went ok. I will call her again tomorrow and give you guys an update but she is now on the other side. :D
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/07 10:55 am - Victoria, Canada
Thank you for posting an update so quickly Bobby. I was wondering how Sim's surgery went and am very glad she is on the other side. Way to go Sim. Janice
neyz
on 6/28/07 1:37 am - Canada
That is great!!!!Thank-You for postiing, I am sooo looking forward to hearing from her and knowing she is home safe and sound. Speedy recovery and looking forward to hearing from you... Renee
bman78
on 6/28/07 6:15 pm - Burnaby, Canada
an update on Sim She's doing much better. She said that the first day was very tough, but she seems to have turned the corner. Her surgery ended up lasting just over 5 hours since there were some complications with removing her gall bladder. But she's ok now and is looking forward to getting back home. She should be out of the hospital tomorrow morning and his hoping to return home on Saturday. Her leak test also went fine so that's great news.
Sim W.
on 6/30/07 1:46 am - Vancouver, Canada
Hi everyone, Well I am back from Seattle and staying at mom's place for a few days. It is so good to be back home!! What a adventure. I have lots to share but am feeling a little weak and it is hard to sit at the computer too long as my belly starts to drain and it freaks me out a little so I am not sitting up too much. It will take about a week for my ports to close and stop draining. The WLS surgery was a breeze according to the surgery but removing my gall bladder was tricky so the surgery lasted 5 and half hours instead of 2 and a half. That's all for now, I will post again soon. Sim
(deactivated member)
on 7/1/07 12:28 am - Victoria, Canada
Yahoo Sim. Congratulations! Thank you so much for posting to let us know how you are doing. I hope you have a lovely rest at your mom's place and I look forward to hearing about your adventures in Seattle. Janice
Most Active