Out Of Country

sharonspence
on 6/5/07 12:03 am - Canada
Hi Everyone The application and the test results for the pre op test were not enough.I will appeal the decesion. I now have to go to my family doctor for other test results. I do have other ailments that contribute to Obesity.. Please send everything you got don`t just send what your sergeon gives you learn from my mistake. The form Dr Meneghetti filled out was based on weight and BMI over a year ago. My weight and BMI is higher. So make sure that is updated. Another part of this has me very pissed off. I sent the application in on May 31 at about 1 PM. The rejection letter is dated Mat 31. How my mail got from Langley to Victoria in on the same day is beyond me. I went on the goverment sites and I should not have been rejected. I should have sent in more proof to back up my dissability. I`m also going to let them know what my day is like. I can not let them see a weight and a BMI. Numbers don`t help. Show and tell them, thats what I will be doing I should of done that in the first place.They also state Appropriate and acceptable medical care is available in British Columbia or Canada. What a load of crap, One to two years to see the only Doctor in BC who does WLS add another 3 to 5 years for the surgery ? PLEASE ! this is not appropriate or acceptable medical care. As in Canada, why is it not offered to us ? Why do I have to beg them for somewhere else in Canada Ok , now I`m getting real *****y so I will say goodbye for now. Please learn from my mistake send in what ever you have. This fat lady aint ready to sing ( you don`t want to hear me sing ) LOL Sharon
Most Active