Need fill in BC pronto!

vangroovergirl
on 4/5/07 7:12 am
Had my lap band surgery in toronto but am looking for a doctor to do a fill in BC. My GP tried several times and could not get the port. Help! I really cant afford to fly to toronto again (or every time i need a fill). Dr leung in surrey does not do fills on patients that he did not operate on in the first place. I am trying to get a hold of Dr. Woodhead in Ladner and see if he will do it. Does anyone know of anyone else? I currently have 5 cc's- (had to fly to toronto for the fill) and have NO restriction. My surgey was Feb1st and I'm dying to get some results already. I have invested $20k with surgery fee, flights and hotels already!! Anyone else in the same boat? Miss R p.s. There is a Doc in Calgary that will do it - $125 per fill. Dr Phillip Mitchell 403.264.6720 x 6
Jody U.
on 4/5/07 1:02 pm - Port Moody, Canada
I don't know where abouts in BC you are, it sounds like the lower mainland. Keep trying Dr Woodhead as they can be quite difficult to get a hold of. The other Dr is in Victoria, Dr Amson, I know he does fills on other lap band patients who have had their surgeries elsewhere. Keep me posted, Jody Parksville
bman78
on 4/6/07 2:53 pm - Burnaby, Canada
try this place it's in Arlington, Washington, not too far away from the border www.northwestfills.com
Barbara19
on 4/8/07 1:17 pm - Canada
I just recently had my surgery done in Toronto - March 27th and was told that there is a nurse who does the fills and she is located downtown Vancouver (Howe St?). This is where my surgeon has said that I need to go. I have also talked to another patient and she goes to Everret, Washington to have her fills done because they do it with the barum solution. Have you had your's done this way before? Have heard that is is way more effective and that you have more of a chance of success when it come to the "sweet spot". I am new to this forum and just found out about it. So glad that I found a forum for BC! Barbara Dr. Mumford March 27, 2007
angrylapbandpatient
on 9/8/11 10:34 am - Surrey, Canada
Who is the nurse in Vancouver that does the fills? Name? Number?

Thanks!
Most Active