HR PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT STUDY (Local Government - International)

Vera
on 2/10/07 6:57 am - Chicago, IL
Hello everyone... My name is Vera and I had RNY bypass surgery in 12/04. I am 2 years out now, and have lost approximately -112 pounds. I am happy, stable and have dropped 8 sizes! Wow! Now I have this terrific new job, and at the same time, like each of you, starting a new life, completely!!! In addition, I am completing my Doctorate in Education, (Organizational Leadership Development), and am beginning my dissertation. It would be a pleasure to speak with those of you in the Human Resource field, specifically in a Local Government setting. I am researching Performance Management systems; the objectives and outcomes of PM and how PM has optimized employee performance. I am interested in the design of your PM model, and the rational for development/selection of competency types. If you are familiar with research, all information will remain confidential, and we can discuss that, as well. If you deal with this subject, please e-mail me directly. Your assistance would greatly be appreciated in my research/project development. Thank you so much for your consideration, and aside from that, feel free to write regarding my WLS, and/or feel free to view my profile and before/after pics! God bless us all on OH!! Vera [email protected]
Most Active