Dr M. appt.

Sim W.
on 12/11/06 5:13 am - Vancouver, Canada
Hi everyone, I thought I would share how my appt went with Dr. M. He said no problem to sign my out of country form so I left it with him for a week and I will be picking it up next week. He also said he will make copies of all my tests as well. He said that they have a lobbyist now who is working on getting the WLS going and this person has gotten results before helping others so he is hoping that this person will be able to help with this. I told him we were writing letters, e-mails, etc. and even had an article in the local paper and he said that is great. I asked him if he heard anything " any buzzing" I called it and he said no. My heart ultrasound showed that I am fine- whew!!! but it turns out that I do have galls stones that showed on my stomach ultrasound. Dr. M said they can be removed when I have the surgery. Well that's it for now. Take care everyone Sim
(deactivated member)
on 12/11/06 10:22 am - Victoria, Canada
Hello Sim, Yahoo. I am glad he will be signing the oocountry forms. I hope MSP gets them processed asap. And it's good to hear about the lobbyist. They are usually pretty good at stirring things up. I have not been doing much of anything with regards to my WLS. Put in my referral to Dr. Amson and am gonna see my endo about ooc but have not even been to the OH site in a while. Am struggling big time to eat properly and not gain anymore weight but I am not winning. It is always good to hear from the BC Members. Thanks for posting. Take care Janice
Most Active