Dr Meneghetti

Elaine C.
on 11/28/06 3:39 am - Port Coquitlam, Canada
RNY on 03/17/08 with
Hi Ladies, I have talked to a couple of you on Dr Amson's website but just actually found this website yesterday. I tried to keep up hope that Dr Meneghetti would get his OR time but from what I keep hearing I don't think it is going to happen now or if it does then who knows when it might be. I don't really want to go all the way to Victoria but have come to the conclusion that if I want surgery here in Canada I am going to have to do that so I have changed my appointment with Dr Amson from December to January 18 and hopefully we might here something about the other Vancouver doctors in the meantime. I also don't want to wait for 3 years to get some kind of healthy life so have also decided that starting in the New Year I am going to try the Dr Bernstein diet which is probably as drastic as the surgery. You have to pay quite a bit but it is not as expensive as going to Mexico for the surgery. If it doesn't work then at least I have tried something else. Thanks for listening. Elaine
Sim W.
on 11/28/06 11:15 am - Vancouver, Canada
Hi Elaine, Well, what can you do? Let's keep hoping that the surgery may get approved soon here. My friend who is 450 Lbs signed up to go to L.A weight loss. It is expensive too but probably not as much as Dr. Bernstein and they don't give you shots. She has lost 65 pounds so far and she gets one to one counselling. Just a suggestion? Although I heard they have had many customer complaints too. Don't give up, we will keep trying, we are all in this together. Take care Sim
Most Active