Do Not Give Up

sharonspence
on 11/16/06 10:47 am - Canada
Hi Everyone Sorry to hear there was only 3 people on the petition. Well I had my pity party for half a day. Now the party is over , and I`m back to my letters. I will not give up , I will be heard , the last thing they want to see is me , when I start to throw my weight around ( LOL ). To everyone, please keep it up if if you feel alone remember It can take just one voice or letter. They will give up and let Dr M. help us, anything to shut us up or stop the letters. As long as we keep going on them , they will understand that we are not going away anytime soon. If we give up ( thats what they are hoping for ) they will win. Well I`m not going to stop until my doctor phones with a surgery date , and soon !!!!!. I will sent the same letter everytime. Anytime I have to go to the doctor with anything related to my Obesity they will hear about it. The only way they will shut me up , is the surgery. Keep your heads up and that pen to the paper. Also , I am glad I found this site, we are here to support each other. Take care Sharon S. in Langley
Most Active