Vancouver Coastal Health

sharonspence
on 11/7/06 4:21 am - Canada
Hello Everyone The Board of Directors Of Vancouver Health holds three open board meetings each year. Bad news is we missed the last one of 2006. It was on October 18 held at 8:30 am until noon.I quess if they hold it during the day we can`t come. SUPRISE!!!!!!!! Get ready everyone because on February 21 , June 20 , and October 17 2007 There are going to be board meetings. They say it includes both formal and informal discussions with the community. Everyone is welcome to attend. Deatails and agenda will be available closer to the meeting. Well put out extra chairs because we are comming to the meetings. Everyone try to be there. Take a holiday or phone in sick. Let them put a face to all the people who keep mailing all the letters and emails. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I peed my pants. Talk Later Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 11/7/06 9:39 am - Victoria, Canada
If anyone from Victoria decides to go to the Feb meeting I would love a ride, will pay for 1/2 the gas and ferry. I thought at one point that all of the minutes from their meetings would be available to the public but I have not looked into that yet. Thanks for posting this info Sharon. Janice
zarah
on 11/7/06 2:06 pm - Kelowna, Canada
Hi Everyone I will absolutely attend the meeting. I don't know if anyone else is from Kelowna that would like to attend but I on board. I have not heard anything yet about the 3 letters that I wrote. I will keep everyone posted. Sarah
nizsal
on 11/9/06 7:24 am - Afghanistan
I would like to attend the meeting too. Sally
zarah
on 11/9/06 1:39 pm - Kelowna, Canada
Hi Sharon, We need to get our cause on that agenda asap or they will not let us speak regarding the surgery. If we don't get on the agenda we can forget about going. We will be listening to others talk about their reasons for being there. Anyone had replies from the Health Authority yet? I still have heard nothing. Maybe they are being bombarded with letters and aren't responding anymore? Sarah
Most Active