2nd Consult with Dr. Meneghetti

Sim W.
on 10/29/06 6:03 am - Vancouver, Canada
Hi everyone, Thanks for your advice regarding the tread mill test. That's good to know. I will leave it alone then and not worry about it. You guys gave me a more relaxed frame of mind. Yes, I too am in this positive frame of mind and I will be asking lots of questions to Dr. M. about dates for surgeries. Janice, yes, good quote, but I would like to go a little further and say " I will be having the WLS in the early part of 2006". Let's see what he says and if does not have an answer, then I will nudge him a little to make some calls and find out for us. I will post later on in the evening tomorrow as I am starting a new job on Nov. 6th and have an orientation meeting with my new employer in the afternoon at 1 pm and I don't know how long I will be. Janice, depending on the time, I am hoping to about an hour or more of time to chat before I have to go to South Vancouver. Thanks everyone for all your support and posting. Take care, Sim
Sim W.
on 10/29/06 6:07 am - Vancouver, Canada
OOPS, HA HA, I meant to say" I will be having the WLS in the early part of 2007 not 2006 ...........ah sometimes I can be a real door knob "!! Sim
bman78
on 10/29/06 9:13 am - Burnaby, Canada
hey gals, just a question, do you guys think its a sure thing now for Jan 2007 or is it still a guess as to when the rooms/funding/equipmet will be available.
Sim W.
on 10/29/06 11:59 am - Vancouver, Canada
Hi Bobby, I think we will find out the latest information when Janice and I see him. We'll see if he has any news for us? Based on how the medical system is thses days, I have a feeling he is going to try and start the WLS but is probably grappling with other surgeons for the space, and funds to pay for the surgeries along with whatever obstacles are in the way. I personally think he will become actively involved with the process as he is very eager, enthusiastic and interested in this type of surgery and he will go to bat for it!! If anybody out there knows anything please post for everyone. I promise I will post what I find out tomorrow after meeting with Dr. M. when I get home and so will Janice so keep your fingers and toes crossed and hope for the best!! Sim
nizsal
on 11/9/06 4:58 am - Afghanistan
Hello everyone I had a 2nd consultation with Dr. M on November 6, 2006. At this time he said that he is still waiting to get ok for this type of procedure. He suggested that we write to Janet davidson and Goodreau (might carry more weight) I am pleased that I found this site. Sally
Most Active