JRinAZ’s Posts

JRinAZ
on 1/13/11 1:03 am
Topic: RE: AZ Grads of WLS Support Group Reminder
Happy New Year friends!
I hope all of you had a healthy and happy Holiday season and that you're either on track or ready to get Back on Track with your good health in 2011 !!!

Just a reminder about our AZ Grads group!   Remember it's for EVERYONE who has had WLS and their support peeps!

Here's the details:

Description AZ Grads of WLS Support Group
This group is a peer friendly place for those who have gone through the weight loss surgery process and are at least 1 year post-op. However, ALL are welcome!! ...to include: support people, any & all procedure types, any & all program types, any & all genders!!! Our discussions will be open forum and geared towards issues and success that may be experienced throughout life's journey! Please consider attending to "pay it forward", exchange current ideas and information, and to enjoy friendships with people who walk in similar shoes!

When

Every 3rd Saturday of the Month @ 10:30am

Where

Banner Estrella Medical Center
93rd Avenue and Thomas Road
just off the 101, S of the U of P Stadiu
Glendale, AZ

Hubby and I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!

Healthy wishes to all for a great New Year!

Joyce (JRinAZ)

JRinAZ
on 10/29/10 2:23 am
Topic: RE: HI all
On October 28, 2010 at 7:50 PM Pacific Time, cwallsaz wrote:
Hi!

I am having mine 11-17-10 with Dr. Blackstone.  I am having the RNY - Im a bit  concern about something I had never heard of.. you got any info on this surgery and people having Seizures?  Maybe not at first maybe a year later... what do you know if you do about it..

I have about 100 pounds to lose and I am a Diabetic.  I didnt read that anyone was diabetic that said they were usffering form this.. I looked it up on msn.  Lots of people say it gets sweep under the rug.  I just did my Per Op Education class at Shea and was feeling pretty good.  but Im 46 wihta my only child he almost 3 and I feel really scared about this.. I heard and researched Dr. Blackstone is one of thee very best so I know Im in good hands.. how was your pain?.

okay - When did you have your?
Did you have diabetes?
How much have you lost and how long...
How have you adjusted to eating the new ways and everything so much huh!!
UGH!

thanks so much!! Im scared and I know I have to do this but man... crazee!
my home email is [email protected] as well.  hard to work this site I like email or FB!!
Hi friend!
Congrats on your upcoming surgery!  Seizures are a rare side effect of a possible complication (NIPHS) for Rny's.  Most common is the reactive hypoglycemia that is developed by many. 

http://www.mayoclinic.org/bariatric-surgery/complications.ht ml

I have been in the Weight Loss Surgery community for almost 11 years and have seen a variety of complications.  Iron deficiency, ulcers, stoma issues, lactose intollerance, hypoglycemia and weight regain are the most common Rny problems I have consistently seen.  But, please note that the majority sail through with very few issues, if any!

Though the Rny is NOT the surgery I would recommend for people, the weight loss can definitely be a huge boost to better health and even with the regain, most people are generally better off  with an Rny than without it.  (Doesn't Dr. Blackstone do the Sleeve?  (VSG)  .... Maybe ask her about that procedure?)

Good luck!  Continue doing your research and be prepared to be consistent with your protein supplements, your vitamins and your water intake.  If you're a responsible post-op then you should rock your surgery!!!  Dr. Blackstone is a great surgeon!

Huggggzzzz, 

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

JRinAZ
on 10/27/10 5:44 am
Topic: RE: New Location for AZ Grads Support Group!
Note the location and date change!!

AZ Grads of WLS Support Group
This group is a peer friendly place for those who have gone through the weight loss surgery process and are at least 1 year post-op.  However,  ALL are welcome!!  ...to include: support people, any & all procedure types, any & all program types, any & all genders!!!  Our discussions will be  open forum and geared towards issues and success that may be experienced throughout life's journey!  Please consider attending to "pay it forward", exchange current ideas and information, and to enjoy friendships with people who walk in similar shoes!

We meet the 3rd Saturday of every month.

The meetings are PEER FACILITATED, FREE, and will be held at Banner Estrella Hospital in the Conference Rooms located at 93rd Avenue and Thomas Road from 10:30 AM to Noon. The conference rooms are located just west of the main hospital entrance (the door next to the fountain-pool).

We look forward to meeting you!

Calendar:

November 20th, MEET & GREET!  We're in a new place, and a new date....let's all get to know one another.  Never been before?  GREAT!  We can't wait to meet you!!!!
We'll head over to Chuy's for lunch (very WLS friendly choices) following the meeting for those who want to continue the support and chatter!

December:  We will NOT meet at the hospital this month only.  We'll join Ann's support group for a Christmas Party on the 2nd Saturday, December 11th.  Details will follow, via Ann.

January 15th:  We'll return back to our home location at Banner Estrella!

If you have questions regarding the group, please contact:
Nita - [email protected]
Joyce- [email protected]
Jim- [email protected]

Note of apology --  Many of you have emailed me expressing a "wish" that the group locate near your home.  Threre were a lot of considerations and we finally just realized that any one location would not be convenient to everyone.  We know it will be a sacrifice to get there for a lot of you.  It's about the farthest point of our options for my hubby & I to travel, but we know the value of the group, and are committed to getting there!  It's just one morning of the month and can make such a difference.  We hope you can put it into your schedule!  ......  Joyce

JRinAZ
on 10/27/10 4:04 am
Topic: RE: Getting through the "Ho Hum" phase of WLS!
WLS has so many cycles:
1.  the "dawning" or realization that we need WLS and that it might be an option
2.  Pursuing the option.  The excitement of the possibilities and the worry of the surgeon and procedure selection.
3.  The Pre-Op insurance approval and surgery date "wait"....the time to rev up and read success stories and park on your surgery forum to chat with post-ops who have "been there, done that".
4.  The surgery!  Soooo exciting, Soooo scarey!  .....  Everything is exciting and every hiccup and every tear seems to be related somehow to our surgery.
5.  The weight loss honeymoon.  Could there ever be anything more exciting than dropping 100++ pounds with little effort (generally) and so consistently?!  The shopping adventures, and personal discovery highs....the kudos from zillions and the conflict with those who don't understand or who have jealousy issues.....the personaltiy changes and the milestones that are met...the new goals that are set....the exercise and activitity options that are now possible and amazing.....the worries from spouses that you'll stop loving them....the excitment of being flirted with.....the complete unveiling of endless possibilities!!!!  The health restoration and ditching of shots and medications and aches and pains......the plastic surgery hunt and new awareness of our appearance....Words like:  euphoric!  Surreal!  Unbelievable!  Handsome!  Gorgeous!  HOT!  Amazing!  are a part of your world!
6.  The end of the honeymoon.  The weight loss stops or slows down.  If you're at goal or near it then a new challenge of "maintenance" is presented.  Surgeons give you a plan with vitamins, supplements, lab schedules, support groups and set you free!  .....The kudos slow down or stop...the "new" gets routine......the celebration turns into a memory......Head issues may try and sneak back in....
7.  The struggle.....Regain, Workouts, Counting proteins, counting carbs, counting calories, DIET... (things we didn't think we'd have to worry about again).....Some are happy to be healthy, some want more loss and feel disappointed and like a failure that they don't weigh in at a normal BMI....some have graduated through the process to remain active and within their goal range and living life as a normal healthy person....some have complications....some are angry ....some have vitamin deficiencies...some need revisions....some get revisions.....
8. time
9.time
10.  Ho Hum!  .....  The place where most things have been worked through.  The weight is around the right zone and the health is fairly managed.  Maybe there's a few pounds to still lose...maybe there's a better exercise plan to try....maybe a fad diet sounds interesting....maybe you have the same clothes in your closet that you've had  for a few years and they still fit!  .....Maybe you'd like a little plastic surgery.....Maybe you still like to touch base with support groups to pay it forward, or learn about the newest "stuff" out there, maybe you like hearing the charged up newbies share their excitement, maybe you think you're past it all and it's time to just plain stop letting weight even matter.

This isn't a rant...It's not really a problem....it's more of a reflection and maybe just wondering....

How do we pull out of the "Ho Hum" and still keep the right focus?

What do you plan to do when you get to phase 10? 

What's beyond? ...........What "is" life after WLS?
JRinAZ
on 10/26/10 2:41 pm
Topic: RE: Support Groups for October?!
Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 10/25/10 1:26 pm
Topic: RE: Fed up with Waiting!
On October 24, 2010 at 6:20 PM Pacific Time, mrsnate wrote:
I wish I had someone who could help me...so I'm t urning to you all!  I've been in the process for almost a year (!!!) to get approved for WLS.  I'd decided on Dr. Sprunger to do my lap RNY, but dealing with the Bridges Center and their "patient advocates" isn't an easy process.  I can't get anyone to return my calls and I'm still waiting for them to submit my paperwork to my insurance.  I'm wondering, do all doctors use a "liason/advocate" type of service?  I'm serioulsy beginning to consider switching doctors/offices.  Banner Gateway? I don't know. Thanks for any advice.
That's rough biz.  I dont' like to mess around with practices that act like they don't have time to help me either.  However, the office staff isn't necessarily representive of the skill of the surgeons.  Fang & Juarez have a great reputation for what they do.

Banner Gateway is an excellent choice!  Dr. Podkamini offers the Band, Rny and the Sleeve.  I personally feel that the DS is the BEST surgery (stats prove that as well) but the sleeve is a good option and Banner does GREAT sleeves (small). 

I wouldn't recommend any of the surgeon's in AZ for a DS.  (And...you probably don't want to wait for Dr. Blackstone to get her 100 practice surgeries done?  LOL!) 

Good luck!  I hope you get a surgery date soon!!!
Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 10/25/10 1:08 pm
On October 14, 2010 at 3:49 PM Pacific Time, JRinAZ wrote:
Reminder from:   WLSWestValley Yahoo! Group    

Title:   Support Group

Date:   Saturday October 16, 2010
Time:   10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Repeats:   This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
Next reminder:   The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 18 hours, 3 minutes.

Reminder from:   Chandler_WLSSupport Yahoo! Group

Title:   Chandler WLS Support Group

Date:   Tuesday October 26, 2010
Time:   6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Repeats:   This event repeats every 3 months on the last Tuesday until Sunday February 19, 2012.
Next reminder:   The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.

I'll be at the Chandler Support group tomorrow at 6.  I hope bunches of you can join me!

If not.....then I'll head home and watch the Biggest Loser and fantasize about having Jillian and Bob as personal trainers kicking my saggy behind at the gym!  LOL!

See ya soon! 
Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 10/22/10 6:57 am
Topic: RE: Dr. Fang and Dr. Juarez St Lukes Pheonix AZ
On October 22, 2010 at 1:07 PM Pacific Time, galla1 wrote:
Has anyone had any experiences with these Doctors? Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Jeni
Hubby had Dr. Fang and had GREAT results!

Dr. Juarez has done some of my follow-up and totally knows his stuff!!!

You would be in great hands with either of those surgeons......but, neither one does the Duodenal Switch.  If that's a surgery you may be interested in then you can get info at
www.dsfacts.com

They both do the Sleeve (VSG) though and it's the 2nd best surgery EVER!!!

Good luck on your journey!  WLS totally rocks!

Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 10/20/10 2:56 am
Topic: RE: New Matrix protein flavor
Yummo Deanne!

Thanks for the review.  Let me know what you think of the pink grapefruit.  Hubby & I love the Fuzzy Navel & have wondered about the grapefruit.  Sounds REALLY yummy!

So nice to see a post from you!  I hope you're feeling better!

Big Hugggzzzz!
Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 10/18/10 2:12 am
Topic: RE: Butterflies
Hey there Luvresia!

Isn't your date in December?  Just a couple of Holidays away!!!

I'm heading to Banner's psych support group on Wednesday.  Are you going to be there?

4:30 - Every 3rd Weds of the month in the rooms past the cafeteria

I LOVE Dr. Goodhall's level headed approach to everything!  All the Banner Gateway groups are open to everyone.

Maybe I'll get to meet you at one of the groups?!!!

Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 10/18/10 2:08 am
Hiya friend!

November 17th is just around the corner!  Woooo HOOOOO!  Your 2 year old son is going to love his new active mommy!  Better health is a great gift to give you and your family!

Use your pre-op time to sort through your closet....hang up the boxed items that are too tight (and put them on immediately after your surgery or you'll zip right past them!!!)......write down some milestone goals with corresponding (non-food) related goals!  Write a bucket list!  ....things you want to do in your life with a healthy body! 

Research and read all the forums here so you're prepared for everything!!!

My best advice to pre-op peeps is to "get informed" and commit to attending support groups forever!!!  Food is an addiction and regardless of one's surgery choice; the addiction  can sabotage the surgery!  ....  support groups (not unlike AA) can help us stay on track!!!

Dr. Blackstone has fabulous support groups and there are peer groups throughout the valley as well.  I attend one at Banner Estrella, one at  Chandler Regional and the groups at Banner Gateway!!!

Good luck!!!  Keep us posted!

Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 10/15/10 3:03 am
Topic: RE: Alexander Villares MD
You can always check out a surgeon through the internet's "lawsuit search".  .... And, if they are not attached to a Center of Excellence then there might be reasons...?

Having some history within the Bariatric biz; the surgeon's I would recommend who have positive results:

Podkamini (band, sleeve, Rny)
Schuster (same as above)
Blackstone (same as above plus DS soon)
Juarez (same as above)
Fang (same as above)

If you are interested in having the BEST chance for long term results, then I'd totally recommend a Duodenal Switch. (www.dsfacts.com)  I would recommend Dr. Keshishian in Los Angeles and possibly Dr. Husted locally (but I don't know enough about him yet to recommend him.  He has some questionable opinions on the DS forum).

Dr. Villares used to work at Banner.  He then worked for AZ Weight Loss Solutions......  He's working somewhere else now.  I would question any surgeon who hops around like that and the reasons behind it.

I do know several people who have had Dr. Villares.  If you'd like more info then please shoot me a pm.

good luck!!!  I hope you find the procedure and surgeon that work well for you!!!

Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 10/14/10 8:49 am
Reminder from:   WLSWestValley Yahoo! Group    

Title:   Support Group

Date:   Saturday October 16, 2010
Time:   10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Repeats:   This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
Next reminder:   The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 18 hours, 3 minutes.

Reminder from:   Chandler_WLSSupport Yahoo! Group

Title:   Chandler WLS Support Group

Date:   Tuesday October 26, 2010
Time:   6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Repeats:   This event repeats every 3 months on the last Tuesday until Sunday February 19, 2012.
Next reminder:   The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.
JRinAZ
on 10/10/10 3:38 am
Topic: RE: Fate of AZ Grads group? HELP!!
I LOVE both those places!  LOL!   (Houston, that may be a problem!)

We have options for Saturday mornings at Chandler Regional Hospital and Banner Estrella for those who worry about meeting around food (received one "concerned" email in that regard).

Are you thinking of a specific "central" location?  A few years ago, we had a "roving Grads group".....hitting various parts of the valley with the hope that everyone could hit at least one of the get together's every 3 months or so.  It became a pain to keep up for me.....and the 5 people who came consistently didn't care where we met so that's when we took Phx St Luke's up on their offer for a location.

Grads are fickle.  We're busy living our lives (finally!!!!) and some of us don't think we need support groups any longer....then there's the case of the grads who may have some regain and are embarrassed to return, or whose labs have gone South or who have emotional issues with their "new healthier bodies"....of course WE are the ones *****ally need to come.  Long term support = long term success!

Anyway.....I sincerely hope that wherever we "land" that you will be able to join us!

Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 10/8/10 3:38 am
WLS is the absolute BEST reason to be excited!  December is just around the  corner with an amazing journey ahead!!!

Let us know how we can support you!

This is a GREAT time to set your goals and mae your milestone "reward" plan.  .....  i.e. New shoes at first 25 pounds down......Six Flags after losing 100 pounds, etc.  !!!! Have fun with it....oh, and pull out any tight clothing you have cuz you'll have about 5 minutes to wear them before they're too big!!!!

Huggggzzz,
Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 10/5/10 1:20 pm
Topic: RE: Fate of AZ Grads group? HELP!!
Phoenix St Luke's will no longer host the Az Grads of WLS support group!!!!

Sooooo.......we are looking for a home!

Anyone have any ideas?  ......  The group was always fairly small but rotated with great people who needed the Graduate type of discussions vs the newbie chatter.

Chandler Regional Hospital is available.

Maybe Banner Estrella.....

One member suggested their clubhouse....

We could possibly get a library community room.....

We could meet monthly on Sasturday mornings at random restaurants all over the valley?

Since we all gather from the whole valley, it's probably a good idea to go as central as possible or rotate locations.

The Grads group is for those who have had ANY type of Weight Loss Surgery and who are at least 1 year post-op.

You can email me privately if you have some ideas or just post on here.
[email protected]

Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 10/5/10 3:56 am
Topic: RE: My Heart Aches
On October 4, 2010 at 8:09 PM Pacific Time, mullified wrote:
Ok.. we might be running into a problem

3 weeks post surgery and Larrys been on a regular diet for almost a week now. He is complaining that he is still hungry after his 4 ounces.

Im thinking that he needs to get a fill???  I dont think they filled it during surgery, But his appt isnt for 3 weeks! I dont think he can wait that long.. he will drive himself  AND ME nuts, and possibly blow his progress thus far.
 Suggestions??? Should I try to get him in  this week???? 

Thanks!

It sounds like Larry needs to check in with his doc.  Does he post over on the lapband forum for help?  I'm sure there are a lot of people who have had the same experience there that  could give you more information.

Does he attend support groups?  Peers  can often help guide and inspire!!!

Good luck to both of you
Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 10/5/10 2:32 am, edited 10/5/10 2:32 am
On October 4, 2010 at 8:29 PM Pacific Time, liveinphx wrote: On October 4, 2010 at 11:51 AM Pacific Time, JRinAZ wrote: Hiya....

Just a reminder than there are THREE great support group options tomorrow (2nd Tuesdays of every month)  October 5th

WLS Graduates - for EVERYONE with any surgeon, any surgery type
5:30 at Phoenix St Luke's in the small room to the left of the Bridges Centre room
Peer Facilitated

General support - for EVERYONE, 6:30 pm at Phoenix St Luke's in the Bridges Centre

Banner Gateway- for EVERYONE, 6:00 pm at Banner Gateway on Higley & the 60, rooms just past the cafeteria

http://www.bannerhealth.com/_Bariatric/Bariatric+Center+Loca tions/Banner+Gateway_Bariatric_Center/Patient+Support/_Suppo rt+Groups.htm

Chandler Support Group4th Tuesday of every monthOct 26th, ALL are invited.  6-7:30 or so.....
Peer Facilitated without a "theme'.  Sharing of feelings is our theme!  Old friends/New friends!

Other groups?  Please post your information.

I am confused. Isn't the 2d Tuesday 10/12? Oooops!  Good Catch!  THANKS!!!  I edited it to say "the FIRST Tuesday of every month", which is TODAY:)

...edited one more time for grammar/spelling!  Gheesh!!
Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 10/4/10 4:51 am, edited 10/5/10 2:30 am
Hiya....

Just a reminder than there are THREE great support group options tomorrow (FIRST Tuesdays of every month)  October 5th

WLS Graduates - for EVERYONE with any surgeon, any surgery type
5:30 at Phoenix St Luke's in the small room to the left of the Bridges Centre room
Peer Facilitated

General support - for EVERYONE, 6:30 pm at Phoenix St Luke's in the Bridges Centre

Banner Gateway- for EVERYONE, 6:00 pm at Banner Gateway on Higley & the 60, rooms just past the cafeteria

http://www.bannerhealth.com/_Bariatric/Bariatric+Center+Loca tions/Banner+Gateway_Bariatric_Center/Patient+Support/_Suppo rt+Groups.htm

Chandler Support Group4th Tuesday of every monthOct 26th, ALL are invited.  6-7:30 or so.....
Peer Facilitated without a "theme'.  Sharing of feelings is our theme!  Old friends/New friends!

Other groups?  Please post your information.

JRinAZ
on 9/29/10 7:41 am
Topic: RE: Duodenal Switch (aka "DS")??

Waiting for one?  Have one?

Anyone interested in a DS get together??!!!!  I'd love to have a support pow wow with peeps who are in my same boat.

I LOVE my DS & I love my Rny, Sleeve & banded friends but am missing Ds to DS chatter

Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 9/29/10 2:47 am
Topic: RE: Back by Popular Demand!
On September 29, 2010 at 7:49 AM Pacific Time, Darlene X wrote:
Are you going to do it next month? I should come in for a visit.
Hiya Pretty girlfriend!

We are having another meeting next month.  Our group was small but we had a great time and finally parted in the parking lot around 8:30!  LOL!

We're not sure we'll go every month but for now we're planning to do it again in October.  ....  Still the 4th Tuesday at 6 pm

It was fun to chatter in such a relaxed group......BEST therapy session I've had in months!!!! LOL!

Huggggzzzzz,
Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 9/28/10 1:10 am
Topic: RE: Back by Popular Demand!
On September 20, 2010 at 12:51 PM Pacific Time, JRinAZ wrote:

The Chandler Support Group

(The oldest still in existence and one of the few PEER groups left in the state of AZ!!!!)

*4th Tuesday, September 28th, 6-7:30 pm
*Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson
Enter from the East Main entrance (by the E.R. entrance) and take the elevators to the lower level
Turn left towards the pharmaacy and take an immediate right to Conference rooms 1 and 2

This group is a place where your peers gather to exchange information, success, frustrations, concerns, or just want to chat; .....sharing freely one with another about the WLS journey.  It is for EVERYONE!!! 

Pre-Ops
Support Folks
Lapbanders
Rny'ers
Sleeves
DS'ers
Diet & Exercise friends
Revisions
Singles/ Partnered
Sr. Citizens/Teens

Those not invited?  Surgeons, Medical staff, pets, those under 16, .......

We haven't gotten together for months!
Join us to check in if you're a former member.
Join us to enjoy some new friends if you haven't ever been before.

This group belongs to all of us.  There will NOT be a message.  If you want or need a medical opinion or diagnosis then check in with your surgical program or your surgeon's support group.

Your weight and weight loss is your business.  You can share it if you'd like to but there is NOT a weigh in with us.  This is about SUPPORT and friendship!!!

Bring a water bottle, maybe some protein to nibble on, maybe your supper.....We don't provide food and want to make sure that no one suffers while we're hanging out!
See you soon!!!

It's TODAY!!!!  Woooo HOOOOOO!!!

JRinAZ
on 9/26/10 3:29 pm
Topic: RE: Obstetrics?
On September 26, 2010 at 7:03 PM Pacific Time, drich wrote:
Thanks....I did that already. I was looking for some other options since Banner Gateway is so far away from my house.

I'm looking for East Valley, but not quite that far east....
Congratulations!  Nothing more exciting than a baby!

My 2 daughter in-laws have gone with Goodman OB/GYN and I know some of the Goodman family personally.  I know there are some family members who have had weight loss surgery so my guess is that the docs with their practices (3 or 4 in the East Valley) are familiar with WLS post-op care.

Good luck!!!!

Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 9/23/10 8:47 am
Topic: RE: Free Seminar!
You're Invited! 

Join Dr. Mehdi Mazaheri & guests on
 Saturday, October 2nd from 10-1 p.m.

This is a wonderful opportunity to talk with Dr. Mazaheri one-on-one and also listen to our guest speakers on the following topics:

Weight Loss, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Fitness, Nutrition & Skincare!

Lunch will be provided as well.

DOOR PRIZES! 
FITNESS SPECIALS! 
FREE CONSULTATIONS!

EMPOWER &    RESTORE YOURSELF!

CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION! 
FOR SEMINAR GUESTS ONLY!! 
($100 Value)

October 2nd, 2010 @ 10 a.m.-1 p.m.  5725 N. Scottsdale Rd, Suite 150
Scottsdale, Arizona 85250

(Dr. Mazaheri is a plastic surgeon who specializes in Post Bariatric Weight Loss Reconstruction and Cosmetic Surgery,  [email protected])
JRinAZ
on 9/22/10 4:42 am
Topic: RE: Wednesday Morning Sun City Support Group
Debbie!
I'm sooooo sorry I didn't make it! 

Good intentions but a rough night (major insomnia these days)!

I hope you post a report and share any tidbits that may help us on our journeys!  .....  I'm back into the world of support groups this coming Tuesday at Chandler.  Then I hope to get back into the circuit a bit.  ....  they always charge me up to be my best self on my WLS journey!

Hugggzzz,
Joyce 

Most Active