Ok, my first REAL WOW moment!!

Sondra J. S.
on 5/8/06 5:12 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi all, my fiance's birthday was April 28th, he said he was 21 again, lol.... his mom took the whole family out to Licanos, a mexican restaruant here in Show Low, literally a block from the house, lol...ok, so I decided to try on a pair of blue jeans that I had had around the house for about a year or so that still had the tags on them from when I bought them new....they are like a 22/24, they are real jeans, buton and zipper and NO elastic.....OMG THEY FIT, just a little snug, but they fit and I could wear them all night without them cutting into me and making those ugly little red marks in my belly. I cried like a baby when they fit. My fiance came in and asked me why I was crying and I told him and he snickerd at me then gave me a hug and a kiss and told me to be prepared for a lot more wow moments, because he has faith in me that I'll melt like a snowman in July, OMG how sweet, he just made me cry harder. When we got to the restaunt his mom and sister asked why I had been crying and I told them and they just smiled, cus his sis knows what it's like, since she had the band done in Dec she's lost around 43lbs. It's an amazing tool if you work it right and do what your supposed to do and don't take it for granted!! Sondra, 315/260/150
K B (Tucson)
on 5/8/06 8:11 am - Tucson, AZ
Great job girl! Keep it up.
JRinAZ
on 5/8/06 2:35 pm - Layton, UT
High Fives and Hallelujahs to you Pretty Sondra! That is awesome and I totally understand about getting emotional over a pair of jeans! .....zip-ups without elastic are part of the "dream world"!!!!! .......You are doing great! Huggggz, Joyce
Marilyn C.
on 5/8/06 2:54 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
HI Sondra, I haven't been posting much on this board lately, but I had my surgery a little over 2 years ago. & beoieve me, when I say things will just get better & better for you. When you get into those 12 & 14. You won't believe it them either. Keep up the good work. & just a little forwarning. Stay away from bread & sugar don't ever go there, as it does get harder to stay true to your self later down the road. Keep smiling!! It is all worth it in the long run!! Marilyn, the Bearlady
Most Active