May 9th Support Group details for Chandler (and friends)

JRinAZ
on 5/8/06 4:57 am - Layton, UT
Yay! It seems like such a long time since we've been together! Support Group - Tuesday, May 9th (tomorrow!) 6-7:30 p.m. with guest speaker: Darcie Ebelkraut, cookbook author of WLS recipes and successful long range post-op. She was at the Spring Fling and many of you were able to meet her (and request her) to come again! Dinner will follow afterwards on the patio of My Big Fat Greek Restaurant. It has many many healthy protein options! Here is the link so you can browse the menu. Please bring cash so that you can pay separately without stressing out the restaurant staff! http://www.azeats.com/mybigfatgreek/mbfgr_appetizers.htm See you all there!!!! Hugggz, Joyce ***Note*** Chandler WLS Support Group is for everyone who has had any type of weight loss surgery, thinking about having it, or supporting someone who has had it. This is an independent group that is peer facilitated and is not affiliated with any program. Where: Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson in conference rooms 1 and 2. Enter from the East Main entrance (E.R. side) and take elevators to the lower level. Turn left towards the pharmacy and then take a quick right to conf rooms 1 and 2.
Darlene X
on 5/8/06 7:01 am - Maricopa, AZ
I'll be there with bells on.... and most of my voice back LOL Ive always wanted to try My Big Fat Greek Restaurant too--- I'll have lots of leftovers lol
Most Active