Down 90 pounds!!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 5/7/06 1:51 pm - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! I'm now down 90 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was watching a woman in the checkout line at Target. She was standing with her husband and kids buying junk food. I thought, "WOW! If I could just get down to her size, I would be happy." Well, there was a mirror at the end of the checkout counter and when I got closer and we were standing together -- I WAS SMALLER THAN SHE WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is taking my head a little longer to catch up with the weight loss. Hugs! Sheryl
K B (Tucson)
on 5/7/06 1:53 pm - Tucson, AZ
You are so cute! Great going. Keep it up.
Sandy in Tucson
on 5/7/06 2:46 pm - Tucson, AZ
Amen!!!! Wonderful. It's all miracle this WLS surgery business. Keep on losing...it only gets better!!! Sandy in Tucson I am still losing at 18 months out....approx one lb per week....and I walk 20 plus miles a week....it gets tougher closer to goal you get. 347/166/150
moirap
on 5/7/06 4:21 pm - Mesa, AZ
Isn't it funny how that works. I was in Dillards I think and I asked the sales clerk where the misses dept was and she gave me directions where it was, she then said but you will likely need the Junior dept. HUH I turned around because I thought she was talking to someone else. I turned and I was the only one there. I just dont see it after the profound shock passed I chuckled in delight. I still find my way to the womens dept. I think its an old habit.
sallyann
on 5/7/06 11:54 pm - page, AZ
WOW!! Thats a moment you will never forget! I bet you look awesome! Do you have some new pix? I have a friend and coworker that is in surgery now for gastric bypass with Dr Fang. She was so excited and scared at the same time. I cant wait to talk to her tonight to see how she is doing. Take Care Sheryl. I cant wait to see new pix! I have called several times to talk to you but you are now a very busy woman!! Lets talk soon. Again, Congratulations!! Im so happy for you! keep up the hard work!! Your friend.. Sally
JRinAZ
on 5/8/06 2:37 pm - Layton, UT
Sheryl, Pretty soon you'll be wondering who that skinny girl is in the mirrors!!!! ......Yup! It will be YOU! ....Congrats to you on having a Wow moment and on becoming the girl that makes YOU happy! Huggggz back attcha! Joyce
Marilyn C.
on 5/8/06 2:59 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
Great Job Sheryl!! You have done wonderful!! Marilyn, the Bearlady
Most Active