Pre-op test DONE!!!!

jinn
on 5/5/06 10:37 am - Mesa, AZ
I went this morning at 7AM and did all my pre-op testing and to be honest - it really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be - First I had my blood drawn - I didn't feel a thing - told the lady I would let her poke me with a needle anytime! LOL Next was x-ray and ultrasound - the ultrasound was easy.... it was the Upper GI I was worried about and I have heard stories about it...but turns out I did well with it but I wouldn't have been able to drink anymore than what I did - my limit was what they gave me - the x-ray tech mentioned if I burped I would have to drink more and I was thinking to myself - "there is no way that's gonna happen" LOL And the blood gas thing didn't hurt ... but my wrist is sore now. And of course the guy that did my EKG just had to be the same age as me and good looking - LOL - what you do? LOL And my Respiratory tech was awesome - she was just really really nice and supportive! All in all - it was a smooth process. 19 days until Surgery -
Darlene X
on 5/6/06 1:33 pm - Maricopa, AZ
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO It's almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You coming to group on Tuesday???? Darlene
jinn
on 5/7/06 9:13 am - Mesa, AZ
Yes! I am going to group on Tuesday!!! And hopefully out to dinner afterwars with everyone!
Most Active