HI everyone, Happy Friday!

Texas Girl
on 5/4/06 11:09 pm
Good day to everyone.. I have the day off so this is the first time in a while I have sat down at the computer to check on OH. Wow changes to the site! I am computer dumb so I will figure this out over time... I have finally lost 5 more pounds. I was stuck at 175 for a few months... I am getting away from processed foods and walking more... Hoping to lose at least 20 more pounds... How do you decide when the right weight is for you? I mean I feel good, look way better and wear a size 14. Is the scale just numbers? Let me know your input... Thanks OH AZ friends....!!! Connie Jones
Tiffany McGee
on 5/5/06 6:32 am - Glendale, AZ
Happy Friday to you too Connie. Sorry about your plateau. I'm sure it will break soon! Take Care and Have a Happy and Safe Weekend! Tiff
desert rat
on 5/5/06 2:04 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Hi Connie, I think the scale is just a number. I have a friend who is 5'6" and weighs 155 lbs at 2 years post op. She said she would be happy to gain as much as 10 pounds. I, on the other hand, want to get down to 135 & I'm 5'6" also. My friend has always been over-weight while I gained all of my weight during a very bad pregnancy. My friend has no clue what she would look like at 130 or so but I feel that I'm "returning to where I was." As long as you can move without pain, can do all of the things you need or want to do and are healthy & happy, you are exactly where you should be. My friend is very happy with her weight and I can just imagine myself being unhappy unless or until I get to my pre-pregnancy weight. She's probably better off, don't ya think? Congrats on you success, Dj
Most Active