Check up from the neck up!...Support Group on Tuesday!

JRinAZ
on 4/21/06 3:01 am - Layton, UT
Chandler WLS Support Meeting Tuesday, April 25th 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm TOPIC: "CHECK-UP FROM THE NECK-UP" Facilitator: Pam Shepherd Dinner following the meeting at 7:30pm at RockFish - Chandler Mall Meeting Location: Chandler Hospital - Conference Rooms 1 and 2 Take the elevators off the main lobby down to the basement level. Exit elevators to the left, go past pharmacy and the conference rooms will be on the right. SEE YOU THERE!!! Note: This is an independent support group so all are invited. Pre-ops, post-ops from all programs and with any type of WLS and a support person if you desire. "..those who attend support groups increase their chances for long term success..."
Darlene X
on 4/21/06 4:28 am - Maricopa, AZ
YAY !!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Rock Fish. Plus Tuesday Im officially allowed to move onto any foods... normal eating YAY!!! I can't wait
Arizona_Sun
on 4/21/06 4:47 am - Gilbert, AZ
I would love to come, but Dot will just be home from her spay surgery and I will need to monitor her closely. Darn. Looking forward to the Spring Fling though. Sandy
Linda Ton
on 4/27/06 7:50 am - Pontiac, MI
Debra i just read your post to norma. I knew you said dizzy and shakes, but if you have sweats too, do you know that you can dump from not eating? Do you feel exhausted after the symptoms calm a little? I'm just wondering. Linda
jinn
on 4/21/06 6:04 am - Mesa, AZ
I will see you all there!!! Probably just me this time, no hubby - he has to stay home with the kids... but we both are looking forward to the Spring Fling!!! Jinn
Loucaz
on 4/26/06 10:20 am - Santa Ana, CA
Just how old are you? We all want to know. please.
Most Active