Approved!!

simply_jess
on 5/4/06 4:09 am - Phoenix, AZ
Oh my...I just got the call from the insurance company. They told my surgeon's office that I am APPROVED. it feels so...sureal. I am here at home with my animals just saying over and over again 'I'm approved!'. I called my mom, she was the same way.. and now Nicole from Dr. Villares is going to call me a bit later, when she gets a break with new patients..and I'll have a date!! oh my gosh!!! Y'all were wonderful, patient with my waiting posts, and offering advice that was extremely helpful... oh my gosh, I'm approved. Almost a full year of trying to get this surgery..and now...wow. I'm approved.. I feel like giggling and crying from joy -Jessica
Purple_Lady
on 5/4/06 5:17 am - Tucson, AZ
Congrats, I worked hard at getting approved for 3 years, I ended up getting a new job. I was for joy when I got scheduled. I'm going in on May 30 @ 7:30. I have already started to increase the protein intake and walking. Christi The Purple Lady of Tucson RNY 5-30-06 Dr Burpee
jinn
on 5/4/06 5:40 am - Mesa, AZ
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! I was the same way - I just said it over and over to myself - and I was shaking a little too! I am going May 24th at 10:30 am! Let's us know when you get your date!
victorious711
on 5/4/06 7:21 am - flagstaff, AZ
Congratulations. I just got the same news myself last week. Its surreal and, as I've posted here before, after almost 5 years of waiting and now its finally happening, Im scared to death. Mine is july 17th
simply_jess
on 5/4/06 8:24 am - Phoenix, AZ
gosh... i read so much about this surgery, almost to the point that one does think they have read it all... and yet... a few moments into the glee I actually got scared lol. I'm doing better though ee now I am excited! I called my sister and told her and she told me she really didn't think I would get approved lol.. I was like thanks!
Donna B.
on 5/4/06 11:47 am
Contratulations!! Isn't it an awsome feeling? My call from Dr. Office was March 15th and I was at work. I sooooo wanted to scream with joy. My date is May 15th and I am very excited. Good Luck and see you on the losing side.
sallyann
on 5/4/06 12:38 pm - page, AZ
WOW...congrats!!! this surgery has been the answer to so many prayers! Im so happy for you! My paperwork was submitted last monday. I hope im right behind ya. Take care!! Sally
Texas Girl
on 5/4/06 11:29 pm
Jessica! Approved! Congrats!!!! I see Dr. Villares now, I had surgry with his retired partner, Dr. Zahn, I like Nicole she is terrific... She is the sweetest person... You are in good hands... Hope you get your date soon... Connie
Tiffany McGee
on 5/5/06 6:35 am - Glendale, AZ
C O N G R A T S Jessica! Take Care and have a great weekend! Tiff
simply_jess
on 5/5/06 4:08 pm - Phoenix, AZ
thank you!!
Most Active