Water Sensations

Sandy in Tucson
on 5/2/06 9:45 am - Tucson, AZ
I bought 3 diff flavors at Target Greatland today. They are the bomb. Each box 16 individual pkgs for $3.99. I think it is bettre than crystal light.....crystal has calories...this is calorie free. Sandy in Tucson
sallyann
on 5/2/06 12:28 pm - page, AZ
Thanks for the Tip...I will try some. Page does not have a Target but Flagstaff does. I love those crystal lights packets. they are so handy! Sally
Judy F.
on 5/4/06 6:28 pm - Sierra Vista, AZ
They sound yummy and cheaper than Crystal Light as well. My surgeon told me to stay away from crystal light or any other "sweetened" drinks once I have the surgery. Even though they don't have sugar, she said they could trigger cravings for sweet stuff. She said water (of course) and herbal teas without caffeine were my best choices. That will be very hard for me. I love water and drink a lot of it every day, but I do like having other options. Judy
Tiffany McGee
on 5/5/06 6:27 am - Glendale, AZ
Just a side note, not ALLTargets have the Water Sensations, but you can get them from the website www.watersensations.com and they are the same price but you have to pay shipping. I'm not a big fan of driving and there are only a handful of Targets in the state that carry Water Sensations. However, I've written to the Target stores in the valley to see if they could start carrying them. And you are right Sandy, THEY ROCK! My 2 year old doesn't believe it is water. And my hubband just guzzles the peach w/water like it's soda. We go through 2 boxes of Mixed Berry, 2 boxes of Peach, and 2 boxes of Kiwi Strawberry a month (actually the peach is usually gone in a couple of weeks so I'll have to up the ordering of those). Take Care and have a great Tucson Day! Tiff
Most Active