support groups

BIG F.
on 5/1/06 12:51 pm - chandler, AZ
Where are the support groups in CHANDLER.
Darlene X
on 5/1/06 11:07 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Im gonna beat Joyce....LOL The Chandler WLS Support group is for all who have had any type of Weight Loss Surgery regardless of their surgeon or hospital/program affiliation and for all who are seeking information about a Weight Loss Surgery. We invite all to join us; especially those living in the Chandler vicinity. The meetings will be held at the Chandler Regional Medical Center in the MAIN Hospital on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month. Enter through the main doors on the East side of the hospital. Go straight and take the 1st set of elevator's on the right down to the Lower Level. Follow the sign to the large conference rooms. The meetings will begin at 6:00 pm. They will be a place for questions, answers, opinions, ideas, encouragement for Pre- and Post- surgery patients and their support person, as well as a place for a whole lot of FUN!!! ------------------------------------ Meeting go from 6-7.30 and we go out to dinner afterwards (If you want to join us). We have 3 men who are pre-ops, and about 5-6 men total that attend regularly. So you won't be alone against us evil women muwhahahaha. Come! Seriously it's so much fun Darlene
BIG F.
on 5/2/06 10:24 am - chandler, AZ
Thanks, I'm going to try to be there. I just got my schedule changed to days for now. I'm putting next Tuesday on my calender.
Darlene X
on 5/1/06 11:09 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Oh, Chandler Regional Hospital is on Dobson & Frye incase you didn't know
Most Active