360-266 in 2 years+ wls...what a ride it has been!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 4/30/06 10:53 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi everyone, I just thought I would share with everyone, when I came to Arizona in March of 2004 I weighed 360 lbs. with the help of my wonderful fiance I lost 45lbs in 2 years. I started inquiring about wls before I came to AZ. my now ex husband would hear nothing of it he never encouraged me in anything. I left him in March of 04 when I moved here to AZ. I really started looking into wls about a year ago and my PCP really helped me to get the ball rolling he gave me the referral that I needed when I asked him for it and made all the calls I needed him to make, he is truly a wonderful man. I truly believe I wouldn't have had this surgery without him!!!! My journey from start to finish, once I got all the proper paperwork took only a couple months. One surgery date passed then I recieved another but finally I got my date, then my surgery, I am truly grateful for this life changing surgery and God given way to change my life and health. I am sorry for going on and on but I needed to get this off my chest and I couldn't think of a better place than here with my OH family, thank you for listening. Sondra, 360/315/266/150
Most Active