Does anyone want.......

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/06 2:28 am - Phoenix, AZ
I have several products that I will not use anymore, so if interested please let me know. I'm not selling them just hoping someone else will get to use them. I would prefer not to ship so if you are in the Phoenix area you can pick up from me. THANKS. They are as follows: Jayrobb.com Whey Protein Pina Colada 16 oz Jayrobb.com Soy Protein Vanilla 16 oz Designer Whey Protein Chocolate 12.7oz The above have been opened, and are almost full. Stallone Pudding Vanilla 6 cans Stallone Pudding Banana 1 can I also have some clothing sizes 3X and 2X to give away. Kim
Rosalinda Celaya
on 4/15/06 8:33 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi Kim, I am in the waiting period for my surgery, trying to get insurance. but if you still have the products and clothing I would absolutley love them, I have two friends that are also waiting for the approval from their insurance. So, if I don't use them for sure my friends will be able to use them. Are they the main products you used during your post op? Please feel free to call me. I would love to talk to you. 480-678-2751 Thanks for your generosity. Rosalinda
Sondra J. S.
on 4/15/06 2:49 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hi, I would like to try the Stallone if you don't mind, don't need anymore clothes. Rosalinda, what size clothes do you need? my clothes are starting to fall off of me..lol.... Sondra, 315/270/150
ozfever
on 4/16/06 4:56 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi there Rosalinda came and got what I had. It was great to meet you and your family. Please keep in touch!!
Most Active