OMG!!!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 4/11/06 6:13 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! I am now 80 pounds down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny thing is this I now really weigh what I lied about on my driver's license! hahahahahahahaha! Hugs to all! Sheryl
Randi D.
on 4/11/06 6:49 am - Peoria, AZ
Sheryl, That's so awesome! I am at a minor stall. Having some computer problems. I installed a new hard drive a few months back and then the CD-Rom stopped working. I fixed that and changed the connection and now the computer is not recognizing the drive. I guess I have to buy an external hard drive. They are better because they are portable and great for writing. Oh well. I start a new job tomorrow, and I am very excited. Randi
Darlene X
on 4/11/06 7:17 am - Maricopa, AZ
Sheryl!!!! We NEED new pictures!!!! Dont make me come and have to photograph you!!!!! Thats awesome girl! Im 21lbs from my Drivers Liscence weight hahaha.... I didn't lie too much, but of course I lied LOL Darlene 338/301/170
Pamela E.
on 4/11/06 9:11 am - Buckeye, AZ
Way to go Cheryl!! Hope your loss has been as easy as mine. Being in a structured environment at work during the week helps alot, and the weekends are a little more challenging - but I've still managed to reach an 84 pound loss (surgery: 9/28/05). Life is good, don't you agree?
Sondra J. S.
on 4/11/06 12:21 pm - Show Low, AZ
Sheryl, That's awesome I just went and seen my surgeon and I weighed in at 280!! I walked around Flagstaff Mall for about an hour or so, then walked from the hospital to Sonora Quest to get labs drawn, Sonora Quest is ACROSS the street from the hospital, quite a couple little walks in today, now I'm kinda sore and very exhausted. Wow in just 3 short weeks I've went from 315 to 280....OMG, lol. pst. My drivers license says I weigh 325, lol....Way to go!!!! Sondra, 315/280/150
Courtney G.
on 4/11/06 10:23 am - Scottsdale, AZ
well I havent had the RYGB yet.. so i still have 125 lbs to go till i am at my drivers Lic. weight. Isn't that so funny how we all lie about it. So i weigh 285 and my lic says 160.. do i really think people believe i weigh 160 no>> so who knows my i lied!!! =-) Its funny!!!!
Sandy in Tucson
on 4/11/06 1:12 pm - Tucson, AZ
You're doing good Sheryl. Keep up the good work. I have never lied on my drivers license. I have a CDL license...so I have to be truthful. I did get new license about 4 months ago...since the old pic looked nothing like the new me. I need new pics on my profile. I am 75 lbs lighter than the pic on profile. I am wearing size 10's and 12's pants and size large tops...I am still big upstairs. I hope to see you post more often Sheryl. I was biffed tonight to buy bottled isopure, the price moved from $3.00 a bottle to $3.40 a bottle at Vitamin wherehouse. I lived on Isopure for the 1st 6 months after surgery, sometimes 2 bottles per day. I mostly drink Unjury protein now and Profect......80 grams or more of supplements daily still at 17 months out. Sandy 347/169/150
sallyann
on 4/11/06 11:34 pm - page, AZ
Its so good to hear from you again friend. 80 lbs is so wonderful. of course I have some questions....how are you feeling? healthy? and do you exercise alot? and is your skin toning up? I cant wait to see new pix. Im still not sure if I can have a surgery in May or not. I may have to wait till August..depends on the insurance. ugh I will call you later today. Congrats on your HUGE success!! Im so proud of you and I couldnt be more happy for you! Hugs...Sally
Tiffany McGee
on 4/12/06 5:39 am - Glendale, AZ
WAY TO GO! Letmesee - To make it to my drivers license weight I need to loose (thinking take 225 from 275 = 50) 50 lbs. Hugs! Tiff
DCampbell2k
on 4/14/06 8:52 am - El Mirage, AZ
AWESOME Sheryl! I am one pound away from 80 now. You rock!!! OMG, I have to lose 164 pounds to get to my drivers license weight. . lolol, I guess if there's a lie worth telling ya might as well make it good! LOL
Most Active