Need a PCP covered by BCBSAZ that is supportive of WLS

JaimeJ
on 4/11/06 3:45 am - Tempe, AZ
I met with my PCP last month about WLS. She was not supportive so now I am looking for one that is. Could anyone suggest a Dr. covered by BCBSAZ or know how I should go about finding one that is supportive? Thanks Jaime
Courtney G.
on 4/11/06 5:26 am - Scottsdale, AZ
I am not sure if he takes BCBSAZ but you could call and ask. DR Andrew Wright 3800 W. Ray Rd Suite 21 Chandler AZ 85226 (480-) 889-0508...Let me know how it goes..
Ginger
on 4/11/06 7:27 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Jaime, I have BCBS of Empire. My PCP is Dr. David Lebeau at Southest Valley Medical Group. 1950 S. Country Club Drive, Mesa,AZ. (480) 969-1446 (Baseline and Country Club) All I know is that his staff was very helpful, as I had to do the 6-month diet weigh-in for BCBS. His staff asked me to write the referral letter. I handed it to them and they typed it up on their letterhead. I didn't want to leave that all important letter up to chance. Dr Lebeau was very instrumental for me to get my wls. Hugs,Ginger
kmastin
on 4/11/06 3:06 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I was in the same position, so what I did was call a few baratric surgeons' offices and asked them who they would rec. I found a wonderfully supportive PCP this way. Good luck. Karen
Most Active