Plastic Surgery

Tamara S.
on 4/10/06 12:39 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hello All, it has been quite sometime since I have posted. I am now over 2 years post op and have lost 180 lbs. I am now looking into having some plastic surgery done. Has anyone found a surgeon that will even attempt to get insurance to pay for abdominoplasty? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Tammy
Sandy in Tucson
on 4/10/06 1:02 pm - Tucson, AZ
Good luck!!!!! Not many company's pay for plastics and when they do it is limited procedures...very limited. There is excellant surgeons in TJ, Mexico. That is where I am going. Sandy in Tucson 168 lbs down 11/04/04
cindy
on 4/10/06 4:32 pm - Mesa, az
I am 2 1/2 post op, and I have had a breast reduction, tt w/hernia repair and an arm lift done by Dr Wiener. He is greatly skilled to do all of your surgeries, and he knows about the special requirements for WLS patients, he did except my insurance, and I know that his office does except many types of insurance. You should give his office a call and ask which insurance they except. 480 596-6886 he has his office in Scottsdale and a shared office on Wednesday afternoons in Tempe. The web site is www.newimageplasticsurgery.com - tell them that I referred you, I don't get anything, but they do know me well. His office got my breast reduction and TT w/hernia paid by insurance, I paid for the arm lift and next year I will go to him for my face lift. You can view my plastic surgery pics on my profile on the yahoo web page. Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 w/Dr Zahn -186 lbs BR 8-4-04 w/Dr Wiener TT w/hernia repair 2-7-05 w/Dr Wiener AL 1-12-06 w/Dr Wiener
Most Active