Surgery tomorrow

Melissa P
on 4/9/06 9:37 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on the board. You guys have been awesome in supporting me through this process and it is finally here. Yea! I am very excited and very nervous. I will see you on the losing side. Even though they told me in pre-op class, I will come out of surgery weighing more than I did. Because of the fluid they give you during surgery. Melanie is my angel and will probably update on my surgey Monday night or Tuesday night. Thanks Melanie! Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/06 10:54 am - Phoenix, AZ
Oh Melissa - what an exciting time for you! I am so happy that your day is finally here!!!!! You will be so happy to be on your new weight loss journey - it is truly a wonderful gift that you give to yourself! I hope to see you at the SB monthly support group - as soon as you are up to it! God bless you tomorrow - I will keep you in my prayers. I am soooooo happy for you!
K B (Tucson)
on 4/9/06 10:56 am - Tucson, AZ
Good luck! Take it easy.
JRinAZ
on 4/9/06 11:03 am - Layton, UT
Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Can you hardly believe that the new you will be here before you know it???!!!!! Sweet dreams tomorrow on that magic surgery table! and...skinny wishes to you for a safe procedure and a downhill journey!!!! Huggz, Joyce LOSER'S ROCK!!!
sallyann
on 4/9/06 11:39 am - page, AZ
Awesome!!! Im so happy and excited for you! Best wishes and I cant wait to hear your success stories! Take Care! Sally
tinkerbella
on 4/9/06 3:56 pm - phoenix, AZ
ya mom and remember God and all our family will watch over you from heaven while you are in surgery.
mrs.3m
on 4/10/06 1:42 am - Mesa, AZ
Congratulations on coming to the losing side. Another Melissa
Most Active