2 Week Follow Up...

Darlene X
on 4/4/06 2:29 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Well actually 2 week & 1 day follow up. Everything is good, I got the ok for pureeds. I had string cheese and some tuna salad today... OMG HEAVEN! Ive lost 34lbs so far YAY! Darlene 338/304/170
sallyann
on 4/4/06 10:59 pm - page, AZ
congratulations!! I bet that is a feeling that you have never felt before. I hope to have WLS soon. How are you feeling? are you still happy with your decision to have the surgery? 34 lbs is amazing in just 2 weeks!! Soon you will be at your goal and life will be good! Take care. Sally
Darlene X
on 4/4/06 11:05 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Hi and Thanks!!! Im feeling pretty great!!! My main incision still get's sore when Im tired, but it's bearable. The stress of whats happening to EJ hasn't helped though LOL The first few days were just horrible, now Im feeling awesome everything is getting back to normal. I woke up another 3lbs down, so Im just about to go into the 200's.... so yup right now Im very happy with my decision LOL Darlene 338/301/170
Tiffany McGee
on 4/5/06 4:16 am - Glendale, AZ
WTG! Congrats on the loss. Take Care! Tiff
Brandy H
on 4/5/06 4:49 am - Glendale, AZ
great job darlene! i will have to be handing over my hot red dress sooner than you think if you keep up the good work! brandy
vquigley
on 4/5/06 2:35 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Darlene, That is great! Congratulations on being a loser! I can't wait to join you. Hope EJ is feeling better. Sounds like you're feeling better now that you can eat a little more. Virginia
Most Active