He had a stricture....

Darlene X
on 4/4/06 2:27 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Im back from a very long day at the hospital.... They did the endoscopy this afternoon. Dr Fang said the stoma is opening is normally 12-13 mm... well EJ's was 8 mm, they dialated it to 15 mm's, and he said that will retract a little to the 13 mm's or so. Soooo Im glad that is fixed, maybe EJ can eat normally for once... His gall bladder surgery is tomorrow--- looks like he will be released Thursday. He is in better spirits, hydrated and feeling good. I can't wait for him to be able to see the difference this will make with his water and food.... Darlene
Tiffany McGee
on 4/5/06 4:10 am - Glendale, AZ
Darlene, I'm so glad to hear that EJ is doing better. I'm glad that things are working out for you both. Gall Bladder surgery - I wish EJ the best. If I remember correctly, IF I get to have surgery, they will remove my Gall Bladder at that time. Take Care! Tiff
Stephanie J.
on 4/7/06 3:52 pm - Tucson, AZ
I hope it all went well. Strictures are a real pain in the butt. I had one and thought I was going crazy till I figured out what it was. I can only imagine how poorly he's been feeling with the gall bladder going south on him too. Hope he's on the mend and feeling way better now. - Stephanie
Most Active