Starting my journey

jgowan
on 4/2/06 8:33 am - Sierra Vista, AZ
Hello, I just had my psy. evaluation and passed (not as nutty as I thought I was). I have Mercy Care insurance and am 300 pounds and around 5'7. I do not have any major health issues yet but at this rate they are around the corner. Ive kept a wt. journal and am seeing a dietician for about 4mths. I have already had my initial consoltation with Dr. Fang and gone to my first seminar. I live 3 hours away from phoenix so it is kind of a pain in the but driving up all the time. I just wanted any advice and info from you out there. Also does anyone live near Sierra Vista? I walk 2 miles every other day with some friends and would love to invite you along.
desert rat
on 4/2/06 12:40 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Jessica, Best of luck getting through the process. I sure wish I lived in Sierra Vista . I've never been but have seen pictures and it looks so beautiful. One day I'll come down just to check out the view. Enjoy your walks, they really will be a great thing as you start to lose weight. Best of luck dealing with Phx traffic. I live 25 miles west of Phoenix and work in downtown, the traffic during rush hour just about kills me. One of these days I be out of this mess but until then, I just need to grin and bare it. Dj
Most Active