I'm Back...finally!

Veronica
on 4/1/06 4:32 am
Hi everyone! Well as you can tell, I lived through my surgery on 3/16. I had the OPEN RNY with Dr Newhoff. I am now just over 2 wks post op and finally feeling a little more energized. I am on pureed foods for the next 4 weeks, plus 40grams of protein daily. The surgical strip tape finally fell off my incision this morning in the shower, and to my surprise, the incision doesn't look sooo bad. It is a very thin line scar which isn't too bad, just wi**** wasn't sooo long. My DH bought me a really good ice shaver/snowcone machine, and it makes all my protein drinks wonderful! I love icee/slushes and it really helps me get down the protein drinks. And finally, I started my therapy with the psychologist this past week for behavior modification. I have been an overeater all my life and definitely need to break all the old habits if I want to be successful with my new tool. That's all the scoop I have to report on myself. Veronica Hill Post Op finally
Randi D.
on 4/2/06 1:36 pm - Peoria, AZ
Veronica, Congratulations! Welcome to the losing side. Randi
Tiffany McGee
on 4/3/06 4:46 am - Glendale, AZ
Hey there Veronica! I'm so glad to see ya back and feeling good. I hope things are going great. Take Care! Tiff
Most Active