Spring Fling - Almost Full!

JRinAZ
on 4/1/06 4:28 pm - Layton, UT
Oh my gosh! Great response this year! ...."Once Upon A Journey" ...~a magical evening...~ We have 71 RSVP's, leaving only 29 spots left! soooooo....send your RSVP asap or you will be turned away from this grand gathering of WLS friends! Friday, April 28th 6:30 - Meet and Greet 7:00 - Potluck Dinner and Guest Speaker: Dr. Barbara Maxwell "Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall...", Motivational Remarks: Darcie Ebelkraut 8:00 - Dancing, contests, dance lessons, door prizes, photos, FUN! After sending your RSVP to [email protected], then send $10.00 per person to Joyce Plastow 1649 West Manor Street Chandler, AZ 85224 (by April 8th) NO tickets will be sold at the door! Held in a Church Facility 1950 West Galveston Chandler, AZ 85224 The Spring Fling is an annual event for EVERYONE who is pre-op, post-op, a supporter of such; regardless of gender, surgeon, type of surgery, # of pounds lost, plastic surgery or not, single or married, etc.! This is for the entire Arizona WLS Community!
Darlene X
on 4/1/06 10:50 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Are you back to OH now??????????
JRinAZ
on 4/2/06 1:36 am - Layton, UT
Hey there WLS Buds, They returned this post to the board but just wanted to let you know that this support group function is now full. I also want y'all to know that you are the best! THe WLS Journey is amazing and has so many positive milestones along the way! Just keep doing your research to give your body all the nutrients it needs as a post-op!!! Big Hugggz to you and Happy Losing! Joyce P.S. Stephanie and Darlene...You made my heavy heart happy! ....I'll be non stop chatting on my home support site: Chandler WLS Suport Group...it's a free yahoogroups site.
Most Active