April 7th walk---sabino canyon

Sandy in Tucson
on 3/29/06 9:01 pm - Tucson, AZ
Looks like it is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for the walk April 7th 6 pm....I have at least 3 responses. Thanks everyone. I am doing a kick off walk for the convention April 7th----6 pm Sabino canyon Visitors Center. Be prompt.....seriously. Bring snacks/water/flashlight. We will walk the 7 miles round trip to stop 9 and back. If you choose to do less...that is ok, too!!!!! I hope more attend. This is good way to start and kick of the convention week-end for OH April 8 at the U of A hospital. Exercise is the key to sucess in getting this weight off. Sandy Newkirk Dr. Fang 11/04/04 By the way.......it will be a lovely sunset in the canyon...I promise-I promise!!!!!!! Up Thread | Message Index | View Source | Unwrap Lines Message 20784 of 20784 < Previous | Next > Message # Search: Post Message YAHOO! SPONSOR RESULTS Bariatric Weight Loss Center - At Barix Clinics, weve helped thousands of people achieve their most ambitious weight-loss goals quickly. Now, we want to help you with our revolutionary Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery. www.barixclinics.com Free and Easy Weight Loss Support - Live healthy and stay happy with FitnessWorksheet.coms unique weight loss program. Our free online tool tracks your weight control progress and provides tips and hints along the way. www.fitnessworksheet.com Weight Loss Support - Burn fat, lose weight and feel great. Jump start your metabolism by reversing insulin resistance. Glucofast helps you burn food for energy instead of storing it as fat. 100% guaranteed. www.techmedica.com -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Copyright © 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Copyright/IP Policy - Terms of Service - Guidelines - Help
LilTroysMom
on 3/29/06 11:57 pm
Hi Sandy.... I am not active on the Arizona board, but I saw your post and me and my honey might be interested..... We are both post-ops and we live in Tucson too... He works til 5pm, so I will have to see if we can make it. Thanks for the invite... Hugs, Jen
Sandy in Tucson
on 3/30/06 12:21 pm - Tucson, AZ
Come on down....................we will like to meet you and talk to you. I hope you can make the walk. [email protected] is the message board for the local Tucson group. Sandy
*Ladybug *.
on 4/1/06 7:55 am - Central Region, NM
Sandy- I e-mailed you about a month ago re: walk. There are three of us from ABQ, NM that may join you if we get there in time and checked into the hotel, etc. We would love to meet everyone, thanks for organizing the walk. Valerie
SharB
on 4/3/06 2:38 am - Ridgecrest, CA
Hi Sandy and Everyone! Just wanted to post to say we're looking forward to meeting all of you at the conference. There's just no way we can drive the distance and be there in time to join you. It's approximately a 9 1/2 hour drive for us - not including stops. We will be staying at the Desert Trails B&B, right near the canyon, so hopefully we'll be able to be there in time for a nice sunset, despite missing out on the hike. Sharon
Most Active