March 28th-Chandler Support Group

JRinAZ
on 3/27/06 1:19 am - Layton, UT
Chandler WLS Support Group (all are invited, including pre-ops and support folks) (tomorrow), Tuesday the 28th, 6-7:30 p.m. Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson Enter from the East Main Entrance, cross the lobby and take the elevators on the right to the lower level. Turn left towards the pharmacy and then immediately right to conference rooms 1 and 2. Forum Discussion: "Relationships"...Following Weight Loss Surgery. Followed by dinner at Nothing But Noodles. Menu for "noodle-less" (low carb) on www.nothingbutnoodles.com See you there! Joyce
Darlene X
on 3/27/06 4:01 am - Maricopa, AZ
I wish I could be there!!!! Im not quite ready yet though..... I'll be at the next meeting though Darlene
JRinAZ
on 3/27/06 5:48 am - Layton, UT
Hey there sweetie pie! How are you feeling anyway? ....You just make yourself a tall protein drink and put your feet up and get better! We'll see you at the next support meetings! Big Hugggz to you and your handsome hubby, Joyce
Ginger
on 3/27/06 7:12 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Joyce, I'm not sure if I will be able to make it to support mtg tomorrow. James has gall-bladder surgery tomorrow morning so I'm not sure how much "mothering" I will be able to do for him. He lives in Phoenix now and let's me know if I'm forgetting that he is an adult now...does that sound familiar to you??? Hugs, Ginger
JRinAZ
on 3/27/06 8:42 am - Layton, UT
Hey there Ginger! Give James a gentle hug! I hope that young man lets you do the mothering while he's recouping! LOL! But, I know how that goes...sometimes their own thing is minus "us"! Come if you can tomorrow night.....I think we'll have a great discussion with the relationships topic. Are you and DH going to make it to the Spring Fling? I know you'd have fun! Hugs back attcha! Joyce
Most Active