OH eventApril 8

Sandy in Tucson
on 3/26/06 9:15 am - Tucson, AZ
I am planning a walk for TUSWLS members here in Tucson and anyone else who wants to join April 7th......meet 6 pm at the Sabino Canyon visitors center....7 miles to the top and back. Bring flashlight/snacks and lots of water. You can do 1/2 the walk if you want. I am sure there will be gorgoeus sunset that evening. What a way to kick off the convention and a great way to meet everyone early. I hope there is good turn out. Sandy in Tucson e-mail ASAP if you are going [email protected]
Stephanie J.
on 3/27/06 5:20 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Sandy, I'd love to come for the walk. I'm already booked for something else, but I think I'm gonna unbook and come do at least part of the hike. Sabino's just gorgeous this time of the year and I haven't been for a while - plus it'll be great to see all the WLS people since I can't go to the convention the next day. Thanks for organizing this. You're in such a new package since the last time I saw you, you may have to wear a sign so I can recognize you - like at the airport! See you then - Stephanie
Sandy in Tucson
on 3/28/06 12:07 pm - Tucson, AZ
I hope to see you there Stephanie...............I wish you would come to the convention, too. Sandy
Most Active