Another step bites the dust . . .

Tiffany McGee
on 3/22/06 8:43 am - Glendale, AZ
And now the waiting game begins..... One-on-One consult today went very well. But the insurance lady said it could be 30 days before they hear anything from the insurance agency and not until Monday or Tuesday before they will even send my information to the insurance company With that said - I should call on Wednesday to verify they sent it right? Oh yeah I have to go on a liquid diet 5 days prior to surgery for an inflammed liver and pancreas. Time to go fix dinner.... Take Care Everyone! HUGS Tiff
schootzie
on 3/23/06 2:04 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Tiff.. My name is Liza, and I live in the East Valley. I don't really post much, but I do read others postings daily. I too am playing the waiting game.. My insurance requires a six month doctor supervised diet program before they will even look at your case. I have already attened the seminar, and have done my intial visit;financial, Nutritional consultation and Psychological testing. Tomorrow I see dr. Blackstone and have my Psychological eval. I do hope your waiting period passes quickly... My real waiting game won't even begin until August. Liza
Tiffany McGee
on 3/23/06 3:12 am - Glendale, AZ
August - The time shall pass quickly (I hope). I've always been patient when it came to other things, but this is something that keeps me a little nuts. Good luck on the eval. Mine wasn't bad. Take Care! Tiff
JRinAZ
on 3/23/06 4:19 am - Layton, UT
Aha Liza! East Valley? Come to the Chandler Support meeting and get lots of questions answered and lots of WLS friends to help you through your journey! We have a few Dr. Blackstone patients there. See you soon! Joyce Chandler WLS Support 2nd and 4th Tuesdays from 6 to 7:30 at Chandler Regional Hospital This coming Tuesday we will be addressing "Relationships and intimacy following WLS".....Everyone is welcome!
Most Active