Have Referral - Need Information

JRinAZ
on 3/18/06 1:31 pm - Layton, UT
Holy Cow Miss "Sandy in Tucson" ...you have got to be kidding! ???? .....Perfect is a four letter word! LOL! Sooooo....let's just say that my list would be long if I started to name all of my faults just to prove you wrong!....I'm not at goal, I'm not perfect with my food choices, I don't get to the gym as often as I should ........yada yada yada....So, let me just give you a cyber hug for the kind thought BUT.....I'm just "one of the girlfriends that chats and cares"! You have a great weekend! Joyce BTW- I enjoy hearing about all of the mountains you have conquered....that's a post-op success story that needs to be told! P.S. Are you and your honey bunches coming north to our Sprng Fling? It will be sooooooooo much fun!
Sandy in Tucson
on 3/18/06 4:45 am - Tucson, AZ
I do not blame Tri Care for wanting you at Center of Excellence. I think Dr. Villares takes care of Tri Care in Arizona. I do not think he is with St. Lukes any more.....he may at be Good Sam. I am not sure Good Sam is a center of Excellence though. My friend at work is having Tri care pd surgery at Good Sam this coming Monday with Dr. Villares. Call and find out. Sandy in Tucson
vquigley
on 3/18/06 8:17 am - Phoenix, AZ
I appreciate everyone's input. Actually received a second referral in my mail today to see Dr. Newhoff. I did call St. Luke's last week to ask if they were a center of excellence and the gal I spoke with said that she could not say because it wasn't published yet. It sounded to me like they have applied but have not yet received their certificate yet. I did request info from them which also came in today's mail so maybe we're on the right track towards getting somewhere. Again, thanks for everyone's input--it really does help.
Most Active