OT: Snow pictures from our weekend.

Darlene X
on 3/15/06 10:01 am - Maricopa, AZ
I posted a couple of pictures from our weekend in Prescott at the top of my profile. It was so beautiful there! For more pictures go to: http://imageevent.com/endkennels/personalphotos/campingfishingtrips/prescottmarch11th12th Darlene
Sandy in Tucson
on 3/15/06 10:20 am - Tucson, AZ
Darlene...nice pics. What was the name of the bed and breakfast in Prescott? I loved the hot tub. Sandy in Tucson
Darlene X
on 3/15/06 8:55 pm - Maricopa, AZ
The bed and breakfast was awesome... It's called "Rocamadour"... I think thats how you spell it, it means lovers of rocks or something like that. It's built amongst the granite dells in Prescott. Its so beautiful. Two of the rooms have private outside hot tubs, so you can hot tub under the stars! It's a little pricey, but so worth it for the hot tub hahaha, and the breakfast was AMAZING!
Sandy in Tucson
on 3/16/06 12:57 am - Tucson, AZ
Darlene...how pricey? Like over a $100 per night........do you have a phone # for the place. Are you and EJ coming to the OH convention April 8 in Tucson. I am hoping you will. It is so worth the $....plus thye have great vendors from all over. The Phx event last Feb 2005 was so good. Ty Sandy
Darlene X
on 3/16/06 1:15 am - Maricopa, AZ
Yeah over $100 pricey.... We got our tax return back so wanted to do something nice before my surgery. They have 3 rooms, the cheapest does not have a hot tub, but it does have an oversized tub in the room. Its $139 a night. The room we had with the hot tub on the deck was $149 a night. Then they have another oom that has a fireplace, small kitchen & hot tub for $189 a night. 928-771-1933 is their # The couple that runs it are great! and OMG the best food ever! As for the OH convention, I decided not to go, because it's pretty soon after my surgery, and Im not sure how I will be feeling, if I will have the energy, or want to sit in the car for a longer period of time. Maybe next time Darlene
Brenda's G.
on 3/15/06 12:36 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Darlene, I'm glad you and EJ had such a snuggly time over the weekend. Did you venture into the hot tub in the cold? Your pics are great. Monday is your big dayyyyyyyyyyyy. Brenda
Darlene X
on 3/15/06 8:56 pm - Maricopa, AZ
BRENDA!!!!!!!!! I haven't heard from you in a little bit, I was worried!!!! I ventured into the hot tub, but EJ was sick so didnt. It was so beautiful hot tubbing in the snow--- but lonely *sigh* LOL. We have to go back again when EJ isnt sick.
Sheryl Tilley
on 3/16/06 12:39 pm - Prescott, AZ
I wish I had known you were up here! It would have been great to meet you! Sheryl
Darlene X
on 3/16/06 8:01 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Sheryl! I totally forgot you were from Prescott!!!! Maybe next time??? Hubby was sick anyway, so it6 probably wasnt the best time. Darlene
Most Active