Sorry--- Im here!!!!

Darlene X
on 3/14/06 3:44 am - Maricopa, AZ
Our computer at home isnt working, and we went away for the weekend, then I was off work Monday & half of today..... so I havent been able to post since Friday. I had my pre-op testing yesterday--- I'll post more in detail later on my profile, but lets just say it wasn't a nice experience at all!!! This morning I had to attend that pre-op class.... So now everything is over and done with until Monday, surgery day... Im freaking out big time. I spent an hour last night just crying my heart out because Im so scared... EJ is sick, and has been of no help to me, Im so worried he won't be well before my surgery. I was going to skip the support group tonight because EJ is sick--- but after last nights freak out, I realized I NEED to be there tonight. So see you all there 6 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brandy H
on 3/14/06 4:43 am - Glendale, AZ
you are going to do great! you are prepared and you have a skilled, competent surgeon. not to mention a kick ass angel! haha. go to your support meeting tonight! you are right it is a good night to go! talk to you soon. brandy (with a halo)
Darlene X
on 3/15/06 3:56 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks Brandy!!!!!!!! Im beginning to think you may look a little more comfortable with horns instead of a halo? hahaha Your my DEVIL!!!!! muwhahaha Thanks for your support girlie! Darlene
Sheryl Tilley
on 3/14/06 8:11 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Darlene! Everything is going to be fine. You've been there for EJ and all the rest of us so you have much more knowledge of this whole thing going into it than any of us did. Turn your fears over to God and ask him to carry the load so you can relax. Then go out and eat whatever you want so you aren't craving it for a long time afterward. I said a prayer just for you! Hugs! SHeryl
Darlene X
on 3/15/06 3:56 am - Maricopa, AZ
Sheryl, Your such a sweetheart! Thank you so much. Darlene
JRinAZ
on 3/15/06 2:33 am - Layton, UT
Darlene! Glad you came last night! You are such a cutie patootie! .....You're going to be great! .... I don't know anyone that has an entire army of Angel's ready to support them like you do! Enjoy some "last suppers" and maybe move your body (walk) a bit more before surgery! It helps with your circulation for a safer surgery! Let us know if you need some pal time or to just vent...we'll be a click away from some chatting! Hugggz to you sweetie pie! Joyce
Darlene X
on 3/15/06 3:55 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks Joyce!!!! Your so cute!!!!! I had a great time last night!!!! Im kinda bummed that having surgery wil make me miss a support group meeting hahaha. Im glad you got me to come... I think Ive had WAY too many last suppers hahaha, but yeah Im gonna still get them in Thanks! Darlene
Most Active