Yippee!!! I have a date !!!

Melissa P
on 3/14/06 2:48 am - Phoenix, AZ
I have a surgery date! April 10th. I am so excited, nervous and all the other stuff that you guys felt. I just wanted to let my friends at OH know. You guys have been great through all of this pre-op stuff starting in July of last year. Finally everything is falling into place. Only 27 days until surgery. Melanie S is going to be my angel She will let you guys know how I am after surgery. Melissa
Tiffany McGee
on 3/14/06 3:15 am - Glendale, AZ
C O N G R A T S on getting your date! Take Care! Tiff
Melissa P
on 3/17/06 2:13 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Tiff, I hope your process goes a little smoother than mine. I heard that Dr. Newhoff is a great doctor. Keep us posted! Melissa
Darlene X
on 3/15/06 3:59 am - Maricopa, AZ
Melissa!!! That is so great!!!!!!! Im excited for you. I have 5 days to go and Im going CRAZY hahaha. I sure hope your not as psycho as me LOL Darlene
Melissa P
on 3/17/06 2:11 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Darlene! I am hoping that your surgery goes smooth and you are up and on the boards posting soon. I am a little nervous about mine also. Not really for me just because my family is so nervous for me. I am to busy trying to calm their nerves. I am more exited , because I have been going through the process of getting this surgery since last July. Yours was approved and moved along really quickly. So maybe that is why you are so nervous. I do totaly understand though. My sister was scheduled for surgery in December and backed out at the last minute. She was just not ready yet. I will say a prayer for you. Best of luc****ep us posted. Melissa
Most Active