Water aerobics???

Brenda's G.
on 3/11/06 1:59 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Can anyone in the Phoenix area please tell me where I can find water aerobics and about how much is the cost? Brenda
Sandy in Tucson
on 3/11/06 4:15 pm - Tucson, AZ
I have used Tucson Parks and Rec for Cardio blast deep water aerobics....about $65 for like 5 weeks of classes 2x per week. Call the parks and Rec up in Phx. I am sure they have similar programs. I liked cardio blast...one full hour of deep water, water aerobics with no resting---none. Not all the water aerobics classes are as intense. I lost 25 lbs in one month doing cardio blast last summer and it was fun. I plan to do it again this summer. Since I work more hours in the school year I could find a Parks and rec class somewhere in Tucson right now but because I have to work...no time for a class now. The month of June, I work 4 hr days since I drive schoolbus...more time for exercise classes. Sandy in Tucson
Tiffany McGee
on 3/12/06 3:09 am - Glendale, AZ
Ballys has a water aerobics class through the City of Glendale Parks and Recreation department. You can get the catelog from any Glendale Public School that has a rec program and you can see it on-line at the City of Glendale website. Hope that helps. Take Care Tiff
K B (Tucson)
on 3/12/06 3:15 am - Tucson, AZ
The YMCA's usually also have water aroebics classes and any large gym with a pool.
PatriceKay
on 3/12/06 10:55 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I took water areobics at Naturally Women. I know they're closed now but some of the locations have opened under different names, and they have water aerobics. I think the cost is $40 per month, the one on Thunderbird/40 st is a full gym with pool, only women.
Most Active