Rain and Oreos

JRinAZ
on 3/11/06 6:26 am - Layton, UT
Soooo.....I'm loving the rain BUT I'm waiting for my daughter to drive down from Utah for Spring Break today/tonight through the snow storm and closed freeways.... Oreos and Krispty creme donuts are my poison of choice! ......I need someone to slap me! Joyce
K B (Tucson)
on 3/11/06 12:07 pm - Tucson, AZ
Oreos now come in 100 calorie packs. They are the diet version, sans creme and not as dense a choc. cookie,but they hit the spot when you have to have a sweet. I like the prepackaging in single 100 cal packs,so I can eat one pack and not overeat. They are found in any grocery store.
Tiffany McGee
on 3/12/06 3:11 am - Glendale, AZ
Too bad Krispy Cremes don't come that way. The Oreos are really good Joyce. I let the munckin have those or the graham crackers for a snack. Take care! Tiff
Sondra J. S.
on 3/12/06 3:56 am - Show Low, AZ
Did your daughter ever make it Joyce? I'm sure she's just fine!!!! and let us know when she arrives Sondra, 3-20-06
JRinAZ
on 3/13/06 12:11 am - Layton, UT
Sondra, Thanks for asking! Yup, she's home now and we're planning our week!.....She ended up routing through Las Vegas and hit tons of snow out of the Dam (dam snow!!!! *winks*) and made it just outside of Phoenix where they had a little crash. One of the other girls was driving and switched lanes without checking her blind spot. She clipped a blue hair (probably about my age! LOL!) but the damage was minimal. The driver received a ticket which is painful for a poor college student. ....Long story short...Yay! She's home in one piece!!!!...... Just wanted to thank y'all for your responses and Oreo ideas......The truth is that for me, if and when I decide to have a treat; I want to have a couple of bites of the real deal and then put it away forever! .....It seems that the substitutes are just trigger food for me and make me even crazier! ....I'm weird like that but it works better for me than reinventing bad choices with subs.....So, today the oreos are cleared out and the college son has eaten everything sweet in the house so I am sasfely having protein, protein, protein and water, water , water....I'll be going hiking with the daughter this week and doing the gym so I should take care of those oreo pounds! Y'all have a great week! .....getting closer to your date Sondra! Woooo Hoooooo!
Sandy in Tucson
on 3/12/06 11:53 am - Tucson, AZ
Safeway has Oreos on sale until Wed. $1.88...I had to buy two pkgs for my son.......I did not open them for me. I am sorta tempted.....but not like before surgery. One thing I can say...since surgery....I have about 90% more control over yummy temptations then before surgery. Sandy in Tucson
Most Active