SNOW!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 3/10/06 1:59 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hi all, The snow is sticking here in Show Low and it is beautiful!!!! We really need the moisture bad!! I feel for all of you that still haven't gotten any rain or moisture of any kind. Good Luck. I love snow, I'm from Missouri so I'm used to snow!! lol, I've been used to it, and am used to driving in it, lol, good luck on your trip also Darlene and E.J.!! Sondra, 3-20-2006, hopefully they get it right this time!!!!
Terri M.
on 3/11/06 4:47 am - Pinedale, AZ
Sondra, Is that what that white stuff is called out there? Snow? LOL I almost forgot what it looked like. I can't believe that it hasn't snowed all winter and waits until almost spring and makes up for it! Good God it's white out there! I am sure we have over 14 inches here in Pinedale Probably more! My poor dog cowboy (chihuahua) isn't happy at all with it. He walks outside and disappears. We clean off the ramp and within a few min. it's all covered again. Yes, we do need it and lots more, but it could have come in smaller amounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care and be careful out there!!! Terri
Sondra J. S.
on 3/11/06 11:24 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi, lol, I think we have around 3 ft. or so now, it's only 20 after 8 and it's still coming down, lol....It's beautiful, my poor poodle Lucky Charms is white and he dissappears also, you can't see but for his cute little curls on his back, lol.... I had to change his shirt cuz it got soaked when he went out earlier, I dry his little feet when he comes in, I don't want him gettin sick on me. but the snow is up to the bumper on my car which is a red mercury tracer, and it's also up to the bumper of my sis in law's car which is a ford explorer, speaking of which my sis in law wanted to go to movie gallery in all this and rent some movies, lol, so we did, there was a semi stuck in the middle of the road, but otherwise it was pretty clear, lol, I don't know if my car will get out of the driveway or not, lol...Sonic was completly shut down....have a good day all and if your up this way please be very careful it is very slick out there and the roads are horrendous....we have probably 3ft of snow and the weather says we at above 6000 ft will get between 24 and 40 in before it's all said and done with!!!! Sondra, March 20th, if they get it right this time, and if the snow stops and I can get there, lol!!!!
Most Active