OT- Im so excited :)

Darlene X
on 3/10/06 12:08 am - Maricopa, AZ
EJ and I are going away this weekend to Prescott!!! Im so pumped because it's supposed to snow all weekend up there!!! We have a room Saturday night in a gorgeous bed and breakfast... and because of the snow we decided we would rent an SUV with 4WD just to be on the safe side! We leave tomorrow morning, Im so excited--- EJ is home sick though, so hopefully he will be feeling better tomorrow--- snow here I come!!!!!
mfergusont
on 3/10/06 5:57 am
Snow!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous!!! No seriously, I hope you guys have fun up there. My parents just bought a house in Prescott Valley, and I can't wait until I can go visit them during the winter when there is snow. They won't move into it for a few years though. Have fun! I hope EJ feels better!! Tiff
Terri M.
on 3/10/06 6:41 am - Pinedale, AZ
Darlene, I'm not in Prescott but I do live up in the White Mountains (By Show Low) It has been snowing ALL day but it is just not sticking. We are suppost to get lots tonight though. I hope you have a great time this Weekend! I use to Love snow Now It's Yucky. It just makes it hard to get to work! HAVE FUN AND BE CAREFUL!!
VeeKay
on 3/10/06 12:58 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Be careful, it is starting to stick, and we are completly snowcovered only an inch or so now,,but the "big" storm isn't supposed to kick in till tomorrow morning.....have fun!! Vee
Brenda's G.
on 3/10/06 2:09 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I'm so jealous that you're getting away!!! By the way, I met your surgeon yesterday at the seminar. He seems like a great one, with those small hands. I was noticing how skilled they look. Have a good trip! Brenda
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 10:51 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Please be careful if you go up North today, Its raining like crazy here in Phoenix right now!!!
Sondra J. S.
on 3/11/06 3:58 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi, It has been SNOWING up a blizzard, not just a storm but a blizzard here in Show Low (the White Mountains) and it is BEAUTIFUL we so need the moisture....Personally I'd rather have the rain, but I'll take the snow, lol.... I think we are supposed to get around 25 in or so I'll take it!! good luck to all of you coming up this way and be careful, make sure you have 4x4 or a good front wheel drive as from personal expierences have shown rear wheel drive vehicles do not go well with snow. God Bless all Sondra, March 20th, 2006, hopefully they get it right this time!!!!
Most Active