2 weeks 14 days!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 3/6/06 5:39 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi everyone, I only have 2 weeks 14 days,336 hours, 20160minutes, and 2'073'600 seconds to go, lol, no I'm not ready or anxious, lmao....I've got my lil bag packed and ready to go. Got the lip balm, everything...lol... stocked up on necessities that I need here at home, got my doggie extra food that he likes and treats too of course, got the laundry done, but of course it'll have to be done again, towels washed, need to put up the new computer desk though. I'll wash the sheets on the bed a couple more times before the actual date of course, lol.... the laptop is ready to go, and I know what I want to take to read. So, I think I'm pretty set, don't want to take to much with me, lol.... Sondra, March 20th, 2006, hopefully they get it right this time!!!!
Darlene X
on 3/6/06 5:53 am - Maricopa, AZ
YAY my date buddy!!!!!!!!!!! Your more organized then me!!! of course Im a complete procrastinator, so things won't get done at my house until the weekend before haha. I need to work on cleaning out our pantry--- no use for keeping most food in there anymore...
Sondra J. S.
on 3/6/06 9:35 am - Show Low, AZ
Yeah pretty much everything done, I find out that one of my finals is on the surgery date, lol.... Now I have to set a date around that to work around that, lol....gotta love relapse and recovery(I'm a Psychology Major and also working on becoming a substance abuse counslor), lol....I have 2 papers to write and a article review, so I'll be pretty busy, not to mention a modified frame stepworkup, lol.... Sondra
Most Active