Moving to AZ from fl....

Michele M.
on 3/6/06 5:59 am - Phoenix, AZ
RNY on 07/21/04 with
I know! Its horrible! My sister loves the stuff, and to me it tastes like soap! They even put it in the salad greens at work! BLEH Michele
WL
on 3/6/06 7:05 am - Phoenix, AZ
Michele, Apparently theres a slot opening up in Florida when Cythina leaves perhaps you can go back then. So don't let the door........... Ha Ha...just kidding. It can take awhile to get use to things here. There are 8000 peeps moving to Arizona every month. Some in the Valley of the Sun. Most places put that nasty weed on everything. I usual tell the order taker to skip the surbury on my plate.
Michele M.
on 3/6/06 7:16 am - Phoenix, AZ
RNY on 07/21/04 with
Shrubbbery! Omg!! Thanks WL, that made me giggle out loud It's ok, I don't mind people telling me to go back to Florida if I don't like it here. I know I'm being a whiner. I'm just so homesick for the east coast is all Michele
Sondra J. S.
on 3/6/06 9:50 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi, I've been in Az since March of 2004, I moved here from Mo. I also lived in Ark. Now you want to see trantulas, go to Arkansas, lol...They have em HUGE there, but the only big spiders I've seen here are the wolf spiders, I love to catch em and scare my soon to be sis in law with em cuz she's extremely scared of em, lol....I'm not afraid of spiders, I think the little buggers are cute.... Sondra
Crewzer
on 3/10/06 8:13 am - Gilbert, AZ
Last time I was in Mesa I saw a herd of them, They were jumping at peoples cars it was unbelievable. Ok really unbelievable, since it didn't happen. Come on out, don't worry about the spiders.
Most Active