Looking for an East Valley Support Group!

schootzie
on 3/1/06 3:00 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Everyone - I'm new to this site, my name is Liza Schuetz and I live in East Mesa. I am presently in the process of getting approved by my insurance company (cigna) heard they can really be tough. I attended the Seminar at Scottsdale Bariatric Center on Feb. 12th. and would really like to learn more from others that will be going thru the same surgery as I am hoping for. I have joined several web sites dealing with WLS, but would really like to connect with people in my area. I guess I need an Angel - Other than my daughter that has been a real god sent to me. If any one knows of a support group in my area, please let me know. Thank You, Liza
Darlene X
on 3/1/06 3:12 am - Maricopa, AZ
I just attended the Chandler WLS Support group last night! It was awesome They meet on the 2nd & 4th Tuesday from 6-7.30pm at Chandler Regional Hospital (Dobson & Frye). There is a mix of people just looking, pre-ops, and post-ops. We had a great time. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Im pre-op, my surgery is this month on the 20th, but my husband had RNY in September of last year. Darlene EJ: 520/370/220 Me: I have a date!!!!!!!!! March 20th!
JRinAZ
on 3/1/06 3:38 pm - Layton, UT
Welcome Liza and Congrats to you!!! There are 2 support sites in the East Valley. The Mesa Group meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursday at Banner Mesa Lutheran (or something like that???) IT's on Brown and Country Club? 6 to 7:30. Tomorrow night! Chandler meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays from 6 to 7:30 at Chandler Regional Hospital (Frye and Dobson). I'm partial to the Chandler group *wink, wink* but I hit the Mesa group once in a while for an extra bit of support and they are amazing as well! good luck with your journey!!!!! Joyce
Most Active