Im cheating on EJ *sigh*

Darlene X
on 2/27/06 6:22 am - Maricopa, AZ
I have a date with another man.... MY SURGEON!!!... Actually he is pretty good looking in my opinion-- ANyone else think Dr Fang is hot? LOL Should Hubby be jealous?, he is going to see me naked! Ha-ha YES!!!!! I have a DATE!!!!! Finally... MARCH 20th!!!!!!! 9.30am. Reporting to the hospital at 7.30am! Phoenix St Lukes!!!!!!!! That's exactly 3 weeks from today, oh boy now I'm scared!! Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brandy H
on 2/27/06 6:27 am - Glendale, AZ
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! i guess i had better polish my halo (or at least find it) if i am going to be your angel! brandy
Ginger
on 2/27/06 7:24 am - Chandler, AZ
Wow Darlene!!! Your post sure got my attention!!! March 20th!!! that is terriffic news!!! Time is gonna fly by!! Best to you both!! Hugs, Ginger
Sandy in Tucson
on 2/27/06 8:49 am - Tucson, AZ
Good luck Darlene. A whole new world is out there. I am going to Phx next Monday to see Dr Fang. My iron was low normal...so he ddid not release me at my one year check-in. Dr. Fang put me on ferrous gluconate 324 mg....I hope my iron levels are up. I have read to many people with iron problems after RNY....I hope I am not one of them. Sandy in Tucson
diamanti1
on 2/27/06 12:42 pm - Peoria, AZ
Congrats and good luck on the surgery....the 3 weeks will fly right by...and before you know it the weight will be flying off....keep the faith and my thoughts and prayers are with you. Dave 411/245/170
Tiffany McGee
on 2/27/06 11:57 pm - Glendale, AZ
*C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S* Before you know it, March 20th with be here and you'll be a loser! Take Care! Tiff
(deactivated member)
on 2/28/06 5:36 am - Phoenix, AZ
Good luck to you, I am so happy for you!!! I will be having my RNY on March 13th, in Puerta Vallarta. I am getting nervous, but can hardly wait!! Kim
Texas Girl
on 2/28/06 9:29 am
Wow! this is such good news! I am happy your day is coming! God Bless you! Connie Jones
FakeBake
on 2/28/06 10:58 am - AZ
Darlene, That is awesome Girl!!!! Congratulations on your new Journey!! I will keep you in my prayers, and hope you have a speedy recovery! hugs Tara
Sondra J. S.
on 2/28/06 12:49 pm - Show Low, AZ
Darlene, YAY for you!!!! We have the same date!!!! Hopefully someone will backout and I'll be on the 13th, but nonetheless, we have the same date!!!! THAT ROCKS!!!!! You'll have to let me know where your gonna be and your number and all that good stuff so we can keep in touch!!!! I'll have to update my profile, there is soooooo much to put on there!!!! I've made 3 trips to the valley in the last 9 days!! lol!! one of those trips I got a speeding ticket, my very FIRST one in my life!!!! anywhoo!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Sondra Surgery, March 20----Hopefully they get it right this time!!!! lmao
Most Active