How many folks are registered for Tucson event?

*Ladybug *.
on 2/24/06 11:17 am - Central Region, NM
Hello everyone- Does anyone know how many people are registered for the Tucson event on April 8th? Myself and two friends are coming from Albuquerque and I was just wondering how many new people we will get to meet. Valerie
Sandy in Tucson
on 2/24/06 11:54 am - Tucson, AZ
I would like to know this answer, too............Not many responses to my posts on this board. Makes me think no one really is going to Tucson to the convention. I know I am. I have been to the convention last Feb-2005 in Phx... I just retuned from the Costa Mesa National convention in Dec for OH. I can not see why people have WLS surgery and not attend OH Events...they are a great way of support OH and learn more things about WLS. There will be vendors at the OH event in Tucson. Sandy in Tucson
Michele M.
on 2/24/06 12:54 pm - Phoenix, AZ
RNY on 07/21/04 with
Unfortunately its cost prohibitive for us at this time. At $40 a person, (and there is no way I would go without my husband), we just can't do it right now. Maybe next year will be different for us Michele
cindy
on 2/24/06 3:32 pm - Mesa, az
You are right, it is a great way to meet new people, but, life is busy! That weekend we have our grandson, it is my son and his wifes anniversary, so I would love to come, but will be busy playing with the grandson. Cindy
Darlene X
on 2/25/06 9:41 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Im planning on having my surgery late March, so even though in any other cir****tances I'd go... Im not planning on it, seeing it would be withing a week or two after my surgery.
SharB
on 2/25/06 3:52 am - Ridgecrest, CA
Hi! We will be there. We couldn't make the last one in California, since the first weekend in December is too busy for us. Gee, I hope there's going to be more participants than speakers Sharon
*Ladybug *.
on 2/25/06 9:30 am - Central Region, NM
Sharon, I will look forward to meeting you at the event!! Valerie
SharB
on 2/25/06 11:19 am - Ridgecrest, CA
You too, Valerie! Thank you Sharon
Tiffany McGee
on 2/25/06 12:07 pm - Glendale, AZ
Wish I could go, but the money isn't there this year. We have to save for a two week vacation to NY in June. Maybe next year Take Care Tiff
Brandy H
on 2/27/06 6:16 am - Glendale, AZ
i won't be able to make it. my daughter's birthday is that weekend first of all and i have about 40 kids and parents coming to my house that sunday. plus, my mother in law has planned her annual trip to arizona (and is staying in my house) from florida that whole week. so i will be way busy that weekend. brandy
Most Active