PS in Phoenix?

John Rudge
on 2/24/06 10:32 am - Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone had PS in the Phoenix area? I'm only 17 lbs from goal and would like to have a consultation with a PS. It would be nice to have a reccomondation from someone that has had PS by a reliable PS in the Phx area. Thank you.
cindy
on 2/24/06 12:04 pm - Mesa, az
I am 2.5 years post op, and I have a wonderful plastic surgeon that has done my breast reduction, TT w/hernia repair, and in Jan a arm lift, he does fantastic work, excepts insurance, but has a clinic, so if you are self pay, you save hospital costs. He is located in Scottsdale and his number is 480 596-6886 and his name is Dr Steven Wiener. Let them know that I referred you, my name is Cindy Smith, I have had alot of work done, so they know me. He works with WLS patients alot, so he is really good with our special extra skin. His web site is www.newimageplasticsurgery.com Give them a call, what you got to lose.....ha ha.... Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -186 lbs BR 8-4-04 TT w/hernia repair 2-7-05 AL 1-12-06
lemarie22
on 2/26/06 12:36 pm - Glendale, AZ
John, I've consulted with two plastic surgeons and will be having my tummy tuck and arm lift done by Dr. Mazaheri. I found him through this site and can't begin tell you how pleased I was with the consult. I'll let you know how the surgery goes. http://obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/plastic+surgeon+reviews+Mehdi+Mazaheri+ffsk.html Connie
Darlene X
on 2/27/06 1:16 am - Maricopa, AZ
Dr. Mazaheri only does cash though right?? He won't go through insurance....
mrs.3m
on 2/27/06 1:41 am - Mesa, AZ
Darlene you are correct, he only does cash. I found him to be too pricey for me.
Darlene X
on 2/27/06 1:43 am - Maricopa, AZ
I plan on going to Costa Rico if I need any plastics. Mine will not be insurance covered like hubby's most likely will... I don't wanna pay the expensive prices here when I can get world renound surgeons out of the country for much cheaper
lemarie22
on 2/27/06 10:44 am - Glendale, AZ
Darlene, I know my insurance company doesn't contract through him, but I have no idea if he accepts other insurance. I do agree that he is pricey. Connie
Darlene X
on 2/27/06 1:17 am - Maricopa, AZ
Someone posted once about this place and highly reccomended them: http://www.azpsi.com/
Most Active