Surgery Date FINALLY

VeeKay
on 2/22/06 6:13 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Well I finally have a new date,,,April 3rd. I have also found out that my doctor has gone out on his own, renamed his practice, relocated and got a new phone number. All that and I had no idea, no wonder it took so long to get rescheduled. Everyone please say a little prayer that I stay healty for this one, I really don't think I could handle a 3rd surgery cancellation. Vee
Tiffany McGee
on 2/22/06 6:57 am - Glendale, AZ
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You have a date I'll add you to my prayers. Take Care Tiff
VeeKay
on 2/22/06 7:19 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Thank you, this was a long time coming... Vee
Sheryl Tilley
on 2/24/06 1:41 am - Prescott, AZ
Hooray VK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time. I was beginning to think you had the surgery and just didn't tell us! I'd like to go to the next PV support group. Can you tell me the location and time? Hugs! SHeryl
VeeKay
on 2/24/06 3:42 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
I wouldn't have had the surgery and not said anything...I was very depressed for a while after the 2nd cancellation, and have been sick 3times since then, HOWEVER, I think I know why I have been sick, I believe it to be my CPAP machine, I was never told I had to clean it, and I thin****pt re-infecting myself. Our meeting are great, they are on Wednesday nights at 6:30 at the Kiddie Depot on Mountain View Dr in PV,,,,it kinda right behind Prescott Valley Motorcycles, if that helps. Let me know if you need an exact address, I would love for you to come join us. Vee
Most Active