can't even believe it

Brandy H
on 2/22/06 2:54 am - Glendale, AZ
so, i had a gift card for my favorite clothing store in my purse since christmas. it was burning a hole in my wallet so i wandered up to the mall. i meandered around my store and there are just so many cute clothes but nothing that i really thought that i NEEDED. and then up above the store on a VERY high display is this hot lookin' red dress. my favorite color is red. but i really don't need to buy this dress. i don't really know where i am going to wear it. nevertheless, i ask the employee to get one down for me. i say that i am currently wearing a size 18/20. she gets me down both an 18 and a 20. i try them on. CUTE dress...but too big. so i ask for a smaller size dare a 16??? she brings me a 16. it's too big. i then come out wearing this too big of a dress and ask her to clarify that this is a 16 that i am wearing and that it is too big (can you say denial) and she says let me get you a 12 and a 14 also. so, even though i didn't need this dress. i have NO idea where i am going to wear it to, and it was WAY WAY too much money. i bought it. i bought it just because i fit PERFECTLY into a size 12 dress! it is the smallest size in the store. it is my favorite clothing store and i wear the smallest size. i can't even believe it! my month has been made! 357/243/180ish 28/18/10ish?? brandy
Darlene X
on 2/22/06 3:25 am - Maricopa, AZ
YAY Brandy!!! I Know!!!!!! You can come visit me in the hospital and wear your red dress to make Hubby happy LOL **grin** Darlene
Brandy H
on 2/22/06 3:37 am - Glendale, AZ
apparently my reputation precedes me again! lol i have a better idea. i will come and visit you in the hospital dressed as a nun. no skin showing. so not to tempt anyone. and then i will pass this hot dress onto you and YOU wear it for your hubby! then NO ONE will be in any kind of trouble. jeez i am a trouble maker today....trying not to be. smiling brandy
Darlene X
on 2/22/06 7:04 am - Maricopa, AZ
Oh man... Ok, I guess you can still come visit if you want hahaha. Yeah when you shrink out of your 12, you'll need someone to pass it onto! I take first dibs!!!!! LOL Darlene
Tiffany McGee
on 2/22/06 6:56 am - Glendale, AZ
Woo Hoo!!!! Congrats Brandy You don't need a place to wear it. Just wear it for the heck of it. You have earned that right. Just to wear it for whatever whenever. Take Care! Tiff
Veronica
on 2/23/06 2:15 am
Hooray for you Brandy!! You are doing sooo great!! I hope that I can achieve the same weight loss success that you have. Guess you are no longer going to be able to shop at your favorite store anymore, because you are going to be too slim for their clothes. Better get to lookin for a new store!! Congratulations on your wonderful success!! Veronica Surgery Date 3/16/06
JRinAZ
on 2/23/06 12:03 pm - Layton, UT
Brandy, Time to explore other stores! Congrats to you girlfriend! You'll be in single digits before you know it! ....BTW....look in the mirror often! It helps with that brain that run behind on wht you really look like! High Fives to you! Joyce
Most Active